For Sale -Or Trade- 0.1 Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe PH Sharp 2009 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Sierra0101
-Or Trade- 0.1 Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe PH Sharp 2009

2009 Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe PH Sharp Albino Female.

Produced from a Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe 100% Het Sharp(sire) to a Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe(dam). The parents are both Frank Martin Line Jaguars. She is a low-expression Jaguar, but still high-end.

She is 5.56 lbs as of 11/13/12 and about 4-5 foot give or take. I can get an updated weight upon request.

I am exploring trade offers for this beautiful girl. I have no problem keeping her if nothing good is offered. There are not a lot of these available for sale. I could find ONLY ONE for sale other than her, and that one wasn't even a PossHet Sharp. If this girl proves out, You could win BIG. Please keep that in mind when contacting me. She has never had a medical issue. She eats medium rats (pre-killed) each week. She has nice full sheds.

I am interested in boa morphs (or hets) and ball morphs (or hets). For more information and pictures, feel free to contact me. Please do not PM me on here. For contact information, look in signature. Email or text for pictures.

Please make an offer. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!