Good Guy Thomas Dorn - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
James Smith
Talking Thomas Dorn

I recently purchased a cinnamon female from Thomas. The snake arrived in good condition, and was as described. Thomas was also helpful when I spoke to him over the phone.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
Lucille
Request for IP check for OP please.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Bobby Douglass
Are you talking about the Thomas Dorn that lives at the following address?

404 e 30st
unit302
austin, tx 78705

Old 01-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #5
Fangthane
This Thomas Dorn? The one who just happens to have direct ties to Boulder, Colorado? If so, why not give his potential customers a much more thorough glimpse into how a top-notch guy like Dorn does things. Today's savvy shoppers want to be able to pay instantly. Perhaps you have a PayPal invoice that you could post to show that he's willing to make that payment method available. Was his communication timely and courteous? If so, how about posting some screenshots of the correspondence? Since you said that the snake "arrived in good condition", it's a safe assumption that it was shipped to you. We'd all love to see some pictures of just how well your snake was packaged. Don't forget to include the shipping label. After all, a true professional like Thomas would be sure to use FedEx-based shipping service. You wouldn't want anyone to think that maybe he sent it USPS, would you?
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
WebSlave
I suppose it COULD be just a coincidence that this account and that of "digitaloverkill" are both using "privacyfoundation" anonymous proxy servers.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
Rawbbeh
"James Smith" Really? Didn't put much thought into this name didja? At least "Frank Murray" had some thought put into it.

I have a feeling...infact, I am willing to put money down on the fact that we haven't seen the last of Thomas Dorn's shenanigans.

@Thomas Dorn...you're only digging that hole deeper man...You can't honestly believe that ANY of your posts on this forum have improved your image.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #8
rcarichter
Mr. Smith ,

Be very careful in dealing with Mr. Dorn. He has proven himself to cover up poor husbandry by going so far as to impersonate, in writing, a respected veterinarian, Dr. Richard Lusk. I doubt this is legal. I'm sure he's hoping that nobody will copy-and-paste this letter to Dr. Lusk's facebook, or workplace, Westgate Pet Hospital (or 'Westagate' as it is referred to in Mr. Dorn's writing).

Noelle

Old 01-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I suppose it COULD be just a coincidence that this account and that of "digitaloverkill" are both using "privacyfoundation" anonymous proxy servers.
Coincidences mean you're on the right path.

How incompetent does he really believe the site owner and moderation team are?

Old 01-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
AmandaJ
A thought -- is this the Westgate Pet Hospital in question?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westg...ref=ts&fref=ts

Because if so, it would appear they went out of business as of August 1, 2012. The snake "Lucky" (f/k/a "Yellow") wasn't even shipped out to Mr. Dorn until December 3, 2012.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
thomas dorn