Turtles To Approved Homes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 04:01 PM   #1
KNMG
Turtles To Approved Homes

I have one pair of three toed box turtles that are approx. 8 years old and one 6-7 inch common snapping turtle. The box turtles were in a teachers classroom for 5 years, but recent school policies deemed them hazardous classroom pets. Both have comical boxie personalities. I unfortunately have no room for them. The snapper was a rescue and is your garden variety snapper. It has a slightly stubbed tail, only about an inch or so, he eats like a champ of course. I would prefer placement homes be in the Puget Sound area (Seattle/Tacoma). I will ship at the adopters expense. No impulse adopters please! Thanks for looking.
Kevin G.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:32 AM   #2
snakester
Exclamation three toed box turtles

Hi I REALY want to get the Three toed box turtles! Box turtles are my favorite type of turtle! I have one male Eastern box turtle now. You said you wanted to give them to some one that was around Puget Sound. I am in/around Portland OR and might be able to pick them up or meat you some where to get them! Please E-mail me for more info! If nothing else I can pay to have Them shiped!
I REALY want to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Snakester / The Turtleguy

ltcarsons@juno.com

Old 05-13-2004, 08:32 PM   #3
snakester
Exclamation three toed box

Hi I still want to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 12-22-2004, 02:25 AM   #4
yrneh
have them still

hi if you still have the turtles i live in olympia and am willing to pick them up e-mail me at DANINEHENRY@msn.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread