Good Guy Anthony Caponetto Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2004, 07:25 AM   #1
Jodi L Aherns
Thumbs up Good Guy Anthony Caponetto Good Guy

I just recived 2 crested geckos from Anthony they are killer looking geckos.
One is a 90% pinstripe harlequin
the other is a harlequin
I will be buying more geckos from him down the road.
If you need to see pics go to kingsnake.com rhacodactylus form he posted them over there for me.

Old 05-10-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
ajc
Wow. Thanks for the kind words, Jodi. I was just here checking out another thread and happened to see this.

Thanks again,
Anthony

Old 05-10-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
Winter
Good guy

Although I have not yet done business with Anthony, I would never hesitate to do so. His reputation of honesty and integrity precedes him, while in my contacts with him, he has been nothing but kind and quick to reply to my e-mails.

Lauren Rost

Old 05-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #4
Royal Prop
Thumbs up

I agree with all of the above, Anthony is a great person and business man. And he has some of the nicest animals ever. You can tell he takes pride in his collection, which I think is above all most important.

Sam Craver
Cage Crafters
www.cagecrafters.homestead.com

Old 05-10-2004, 10:56 PM   #5
Andy
I purchased a scrub python from Anthony in the past. The animal was in perfect condition and exactly as he said. No suprises in this deal. I would never hesitate to buy from Anthony in the future.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:30 AM   #6
MGReptiles
Has anyone else delt with this business? Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 06-29-2004, 07:28 PM   #7
Tim Schroeder
Anthony was a pleasure to deal with when I purchased a pair of tanimbar pythons from him. Great animals and a great guy.

Tim

Old 06-29-2004, 09:23 PM   #8
silvano_06095
I bought an adult pair of Trans-Pecos Rats from Anthony, and he was a pleasure to do business with.

Oh, and the animals were Flawless. Do not hesitate to do business with Anthony!

Old 06-29-2004, 10:09 PM   #9
David Bellis
Purchased 4 crested geckos from Anthony that are awesome looking and are great feeders. Wouldn't hesitate for a second in doing business with him again.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:55 AM   #10
KelliH
Anthony and I did a trade a while back and I couldn't have been happier with the animals I got. He is just an all around great guy with top notch animals and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!