Many small invertebrate feeders for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #1
mattolsen
Many small invertebrate feeders for sale or trade

I am thinning out my collection by half so I'm offering my usual 16oz and 25oz cups of feeders. Also, for select species I'll be selling shoebox containers of some and sweater box sized containers of others. Let it be known that you may receive a culture with more than 1 species in it. Eg. you may have ordered a giant orange culture that has some tropical springs in it. All cultures are free of mites and other pests. Occasionally, if upon receiving your order you notice that the bugs look dead don't throw them out or worry. A lot of times, either from excess CO2 ,methane buildup, or cool temps will put your bugs into a state of suspended animation, just wait a few days or more and you should see some movement. FInally my method of feeding is as follows: either spectrum pellets with vitamin A, mushrooms, yeast, oatmeal, fish flake, or just good dead organics work well for springtails. For Isopods I feed zucchini slices, fish pellets, mushrooms, or even cat food. I also use organics and corrugated cardboard/

So here's what I have. First come first serve. All cultures are producing-booming.

Springtails:
-Giant Blacks(tomoscerus sp) (16oz./$7, 25oz/$13, shoebox $25)
-Topical pinks and whites(16oz/6, 25oz/$10, shoebox($22, sweaterbox$30)
-Temperate whites (16oz/$5, 25oz/10, shoebox $20)
-Temperate blues (Podura sp) (16oz/$7, 25oz/$13)
-Silver springtails (16oz/$7, shoebox/$25)
-2 unknown varieties, locally found (16oz)

Isopods:
-Giant Oranges(16oz/$9, 25oz$17, shoebox/$28, sweater box/$40
-Pillbugs (16oz/$5)
-Unknown sp about size of oranges (Sweater box/$20)
-Dwarf Greys (16oz$7, 25oz/$13, shoebox/$26, sweater box/$35)
_Dwarf purples(16oz/$7, 25oz/$13, shoebox/$26)
-Jungle micropods (16oz/$9, 25oz/$17, shoebox$38)
-yellow micropods(16oz$9, shoebox$26)
-maybe red micro pods too.(?)

Flies(all are $5):
-Turkish gliders
-Hydei
-Melanogaster(wingless, and flightless

Please keep in mind that I do not have even a rough count of how many I have. Therefore, better cultures should go out first. Priority will be given to the first to complete the transaction. Shipping is through USPS priority mail, generally $6-20 depending on size of the order. I don't charge for packing. I do charge a $2 hot/cool pack. Orders go out Monday-Wednesday usually the following monday or the one after. Temps must be above 35 and below 85. Buyer needs to inform me of insurance or any other shipping extras. I generally require a sign upon delivery. In the case of DOA please send me pics immediately, and do not send them back until we resolve the matter.

All orders over $50 will receive either a 10% discount or breeders choice extras.

Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!