Selling Entire Breeding Stock of High End Python Morphs and All Supplies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 03:42 PM   #1
Hanibal Lector
Selling Entire Breeding Stock of High End Python Morphs and All Supplies

I am selling my entire breeding stock of python morphs and many other species of boas and pythons as well as all my caging and thousands of supplies. Too much to list. Email to inquire. Chances are very good that I have what you are looking for.

Here is a partial list of some of the animals that I have available:

Albino Reticulated pythons
Het albino Reticulated pythons
Tiger het albino reticulated pythons
Super tiger reticulated pythons
Tiger reticulated pythons
Albino granite burmese pythons
Granite het albino burmese pythons
Albino labyrinth burmese pythons
Albino patternless burmese pythons
Green patternless rock pythons
Hybrid rock/burmese pythons
Ceylonese pythons
all carpet species
most boa species, terrestrial and arboreal
Some tri color colubrid species

All of the above are adult snakes, many of which are currently gravid. There is a minimum of 3 of each phase/species and a maximum of 12. I also have eggs in incubation for sale as well as offspring. Make no mistake, I am not hard up for money and I know what everything is worth so please don't make ridiculous offers. I am going to patiently get full market value for every last snake. All of my snakes are 100% healthy and have been kept in fully closed colonies. Everything I have is captive born. All but 2 are very docile and easy going. I offer a full year guarantee on every animal.

In addition to the above I am selling all my caging and supplies. My cages consist of visions, neodeshas, and many home made but very well build multi-unit rolling cages. Email for pictures. Also available: Hundreds of sweater box cages, misting systems, humidifiers, incubators, rolling work stands for cleaning bowls and replacing papers, three full sized freezers, hundreds of rabbits, thousands of rats, rat breeding supplies, rabbit breeding supplies, high quality rabbit and rat food tonnage, etc, etc, etc.

I will accept only cash, bank cashiers checks, or money orders. I will certainly consider any newer model recreational vehicle/motorhome that is no older than 2 or 3 years and in near pristine condition. Preferably exceeding 35 feet. Will also consider a travel trailer, also near new, preferably large with either gooseneck or standard hitch.

I will not ship any of these animals. They are person to person pick up only. I want to know where every snake is going and who is buying them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2004, 05:59 PM   #2
Lucille
I'm not in Cal. so can't take advantage of purchasing supplies (not that I would buy at market value anyway, I'm always looking for a bit of a break) but I am curious as to what brought about this sudden dispersal of such a large high end collection?

Old 05-15-2004, 06:20 PM   #3
Hanibal Lector
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
I am curious as to what brought about this sudden dispersal of such a large high end collection?
I have other goals/priorities that I must pursue.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2004, 06:43 PM   #4
Wilomn
Hannibal is also known as

damon henyon
brian smith
josh the burm guy

as well as several other names I've forgotten.

Going hunting brian/damon/josh or what?

Didn't you promise you were going to be in this business for "years" to come?

And NO shipping? Interesting call on that. Do you REALLY expect to find enough of a market in So. Cal. to sell your stuff?

Hey, speaking of names, isn't yours REALLY damon henyon? And if it is how come you're going by SMITH?

I KNOW you KNOW the TOS here and KNOW that you are breaking the rules by NOT using your name.

Hmmmmmmmmm.... perhaps you're just on some sort of fishing or pre-hunting expedition.

Still, it seems sort of odd that someone who "loves" his snakes the way you do would be willing to sell eggs. That would have to be a real tricky move what with temperature variations and the possibility of embryo damage from moving.

You've piqued my curiousity. Other than other interests would you care to be a little bit more forthcoming on why you're selling out?

Thanks in advance,

Wes Pollock

Old 05-30-2004, 03:40 PM   #5
dee1snake
i would like cages for big burmese pythons

i would like cages for big burmese pythons i will buy alot i am in the new york area so i will pay for shipping my email is jondaking2003@msn.com

Old 06-15-2004, 08:56 PM   #6
theirworld
het albino tiger retic adult

hello Mr. Lector, I'm interested in the adult het albino tiger. Is it a female? how big,weight? please send photos. I too have very large collection...I know were your coming from,I own a full-line pet store, and well.....sometimes...I too am looking for the motorhomes to get the hell away.I'm with you!!!
thanks
joe

Old 06-16-2004, 02:37 PM   #7
daffyart
carpet pythons?

What carpets exactly do you have? I'd like to see pics of female coastals and or IJ...possibly Jungles if they're really nice. Also I might be interested in a rack system cage if you have one and or the sweater boxes...Please let me know what you prices might be.

Daffy

Old 06-16-2004, 09:30 PM   #8
theirworld
adult retics

hello Mr. Lector, haven't heard from you yet. still waiting to see pictures of het albino tiger. I e-mailed earlier I don't know if you recieved. talk to you soon...... hopefully.
thanks
joe

Old 06-23-2004, 05:29 PM   #9
Hanibal Lector
Re: adult retics

Quote:
Originally posted by theirworld
hello Mr. Lector, haven't heard from you yet. still waiting to see pictures of het albino tiger. I e-mailed earlier I don't know if you recieved. talk to you soon...... hopefully.
thanks
joe

Sorry Joe, everything has been sold except for a number of cages and a few other, miscellaneous reptile supplies like thermostats, rack systems, sweater boxes, etc.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #10
Hanibal Lector
Re: het albino tiger retic adult

Quote:
Originally posted by theirworld
hello I too have very large collection...I know were your coming from,I own a full-line pet store, and well.....sometimes...I too am looking for the motorhomes to get the hell away.I'm with you!!!
thanks
joe
That's exactly it. The time. I was bereft of time to pursue related, yet peripheral goals. But now I have lots of time to kill and to pursue my endeavors in my leisure.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread