Nature's Spirit/ Snake Shacks great people! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2004, 06:15 PM   #1
treeboa
Thumbs up Nature's Spirit/ Snake Shacks great people!

I just got my third 3 hole sweaterbox rack from them today. It is perfect. It was shipped less than 1 week after my ordering and when promised. Casey and Darla have a really great business.

Jeff Pfeifer

Old 05-19-2004, 11:46 AM   #2
Jerry Dorgan
Thumbs up Nature's Spirit

Jeff,

I agree 100%. Their racks and animals are top notch as well their superb customer service.

Old 05-19-2004, 12:35 PM   #3
lds2
Thumbs up

I have two sweater boxes and a 4 hole 48qt. rack from Casey and can't say enough about them. Over the last 2 1/2 years that I have been dealing with them, they have been fantastic and people I would highly recommend to anyone. Their animals are great; customer service is great; and their integrity is beyond question.

Old 05-20-2004, 03:55 PM   #4
DAND
Thumbs up Re: Nature's Spirit

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Dorgan
I agree 100%. Their racks and animals are top notch as well their superb customer service.
That about says it all. You can't go wrong dealing with Casey and Darla.

Old 05-20-2004, 08:23 PM   #5
Amy Truman
Thumbs up

I love my racks from Casey.
He is a great person to do buisness with and their proffessionalism is top notch!!!!
Best racks I ever owned.

Old 05-21-2004, 12:46 PM   #6
David R.
Phone Number???

Does these folks have a phone number? I have seen their ads also and their racks do indeed look nice and will indeed consider them on my next rack purchase. However, as a "personal" policy, I will not purchase supplies or animals from any person or company that will not supply a contact phone number. I once responded to one of their ads on KS via their email address provided and requested their phone number. I received no response. Does anyone out their have their phone number?

Suggestion: For all of the companies and/or individuals out there that only do business via email, please be kind enough to at least respond to any emails that you receive from potential customers requesting your phone number and advise them that you are not going to give it to them.

Thank you!

David Rivers

Old 05-21-2004, 12:55 PM   #7
lds2
David,

I have known Casey and Darla going on three years and do not have their phone number. I haven't needed it. They reply promptly to my e-mails and I see them at the shows they work on a regular basis.

I understand the practice of being cautious but I'd hate to see you lose out on great snake racks because of it. Casey and darla are truly honest people. I have bought racks, snakes, and bearded dragons without problem. I did buy one rosy boa from Casey that was slow to start eating. He offered to buy it back, replace it, and at one point just wanted to give me another one because he felt bad. I refused of course, and the snake started feeding shortly thereafter. The point is, they will bend over backwards to make sure their customers are happy. Give them a try.

Old 05-21-2004, 12:55 PM   #8
DAND
I would bet that it was a problem with KS and/or the ISP and not them not responding back to you.

Old 05-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #9
DThomas
Re: Phone Number???

Quote:
Originally posted by David R.
Does these folks have a phone number? I have seen their ads also and their racks do indeed look nice and will indeed consider them on my next rack purchase. However, as a "personal" policy, I will not purchase supplies or animals from any person or company that will not supply a contact phone number. I once responded to one of their ads on KS via their email address provided and requested their phone number. I received no response. Does anyone out their have their phone number?

Suggestion: For all of the companies and/or individuals out there that only do business via email, please be kind enough to at least respond to any emails that you receive from potential customers requesting your phone number and advise them that you are not going to give it to them.

Thank you!

David Rivers
Let me explain why I don't provide my phone number on my site. It may help explain why Casey does not have his listed also.

My little "business" is more of a hobby. Although I am fully licensed, I do not make my living from it. I still work a regular 9-5 job and taking business related phone calls all the time at work would get me fired real quick. I can and do check my emails during the day as that is not as disruptive. I also do provided my phone number when asked. I just don't always answer my cell phone during the day and return calls in the evening.

Be patient, I am sure he will get back with you.

Old 05-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #10
Jerry Dorgan
Nature's Spirit

David,

I bet if you email them your phone number you'll get a call.

If you run a search here in fauna on "these folks" you had better have alot of time on your hands to read all the positive things people have said about "these folks". I have made numerous purchases of snakes, beardies and racks from Casey/Darla and have never needed their phone number.

Send them another email, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!