Spitfire reptiles and Yasser and Chey...good people! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2004, 12:26 AM   #1
stkkts
Thumbs up Spitfire reptiles and Yasser and Chey...good people!

I know Yasser doesnt need it, because most people know how honest he is, but it doesnt hurt to add something extra to the BOI.

Just did a deal with him for 3 snake where he sent 2 of 3 payments, I sent the snakes, and he paypal'd me the final payment just recently. Transaction couldnt have been smoother. Im sure other people would have taken advantage of the situation and skipped out on the last payment.

My only complaint, Yasser lives in the boonies, so if you are shipping something to him, they wont do over night delivery by 10:30

Thanks again Yasser and Chey!

Old 05-26-2004, 09:29 PM   #2
Spitfire
Thanks for the kind words Lance!
It also helps when you have a seller that is patient enough to work out payments with the buyer! Kudos to you too!
BTW, the critters are doing great...no issues at all!
Thanks again!

-Yasser and Chey

www.spitfirereptiles.com

Old 05-27-2004, 11:34 AM   #3
Winter
Great People

Yasser and Chey are great! There are a lot of reasons why I feel that they are among the best out there, but essentially it all comes down to their outstanding animal husbandry, superior customer service, and gorgeous stock.

Last night I went to the airport to pick up my new addition from Spitfire and I really feel like pictures did the animal no justice. The new IJCP is a much-loved member of the family already and Yasser and Chey also went way above and beyond when they sent me a surprise with the package (Which I adore!).

I've talked to Yasser on numerous occasions and he has always struck me as being one of the people that is truly passionate about keeping and is also always happy to answer every question I ask.

Lauren Rost

Old 05-27-2004, 09:30 PM   #4
C. Elmer
I almost didn't bother responding to this post, because it would simply be redundant with regards to everything else that's been said about Yasser and Chey on this board, but simply put, there's no one in this hobby I trust more, and I can't see any reason that would every changechange. Several years ago, when I was only a few years into the hobby (heavily, anyway), they took me under their wing, so to speak, and have been nothing but great, generous, caring, helpful friends all the way long. These are the type of people everyone needs to know in this hobby, and I'd back them through anything.

-Christian-

Old 06-01-2004, 03:31 PM   #5
arboreals
Stop! I must agree

To the post above! I have yet to purchase from yasser. LOL Given the chance I will be jumping all over it! Yasser I look forward to a killer pair of "the golden scrubs"

John

Old 09-27-2004, 02:08 AM   #6
Janie Manaski
Thumbs up

I just purchased 1.1 IJ/Papuan carpets from Yasser, and everything went great. The babies look awesome, were shipped securely, and with thorough records.

I knew getting into this transaction that Spitfire Reptiles are good guys, but I was still impressed and wholly satisfied with the way it went. Now I get to watch some pretty little carpet pythons grow up. Thanks again, Yasser!

Old 09-27-2004, 02:17 PM   #7
ChaosCat
Yasser's been a great person to do business with, both purchasing from and selling to. I bought a snake from him not too long ago, and she is A+ perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

I wish more people in the hobby were like he is, appreciative and patient with sellers and buyers, not to mention taking great care of some gorgeous animals.

Old 09-29-2004, 05:19 PM   #8
JDouglas
Yasser's customer service is as good as his animals and his snakes are amazing! After dealing with him you really get a feeling that he loves his animals and what he does! He is the best of the best IMO. I also shipped him an animal without payment and received payment later just as he had promised. I wouldn't do this for just anyone. The male Irian Jaya Carpet I received from him is fantastic. I also look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Jaremy Douglas

Old 03-13-2005, 09:05 PM   #9
Jim O
I figured that I might as well chime in on this thread though it will be more than a bit repetitive. Yasser loves snakes and that is why he works with them. I doubt he has ever come close to breaking even in his business, much less made a profit. I know that he hasn't given up his day job and won't anytime soon.

I have bought three snakes from him, a pair of IJ's and the male Wamena Scrub pictured below:

He was pleasant to deal with from the beginning. Since that time we have struck up a friendship which I value greatly. He is probably as experienced in keeping scrubs as anyone in the US. My passion for them has exploded of late and he has been right there for me with advice on husbandry and purchases. He has freely given me hours of telephone time talking snakes. I could not say enough about how much I respect him and genuinely enjoy his "company". And I agree with everyone here. I trust him beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Any animal you buy from him will be well represented and likely better than you expect, and certainly worth every penny and more.

Old 05-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #10
Jim O
I just bought 2 more snakes from Yasser, a yearling female IJ carpet python and an adult female Dumeril's Boa. Once again, everything was perfect!! Couldn't ask for more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!