For Sale Wedding sale! Proven breeders and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
anendeloflorien
Wedding sale! Proven breeders and more!

Collection Sale! $3500 for all!
With our wedding, honeymoon, cross country move AND grad school on the horizon for this year we have decided to pare our collection down to a few pets and a couple very select breeding projects. We are not looking for any reptile trades at this point except possibly a female red phase albino hognose. All funds are going to pay for our wedding and my future glassworking studio. Help us make that happen and get yourself some fantastic animals at the same time!

It’s crunch time now! Our wedding is coming up in less than a month and we still have several animals left that we need to sell before moving down to Texas in July. These are the absolute lowest prices out there for top quality animals. Most of the snakes we have left are holdbacks from my own clutches over the years and all are prime examples of their morphs!
TERMS:

Prices on individual animals are firm and do not include shipping .
Payments can be made through Paypal or most major credit cards using SquareUp. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold an animal and payment must be received in full before shipping. All final payments must be made by July 1st to ensure that everybody gets shipped to their new homes before we move! Shipping will be done through Ship Your Reptiles.

Individual pics of all animals can be found at:
Follow our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HerpFiles for all our updates!
Males:
2012 Killerbee – 188g Beautiful little guy, he was my holdback male for the year. $550

2011 Spider/Granite/Yellowbelly – 248g Triple threat male! From a proven genetic line of granite. $300

2010 Pewter – 637g Proven breeder! He’s definitely ready for your girls! $300

Females:
Proven breeder 2008 pinstripe– 1401g she is an absolute beauty and has not been bred this year at all! She is totally ready to go and still pounding rats. $750

Proven breeder 2008 pastel– 1236g she’s always been a smaller girl but she has laid 5 eggs for me twice and produces some fantastic looking babies (2012 killerbee, bumblebee and super pastel all came from her). She has not been bred this year and is still on food. $500

2011 Pinstripe – 735g a really nice looking chunky girl that is an awesome feeder! $400

2010 Pewter – 631g she’s been a slow grower (only reason the price is so low) but a definite killer looking animal! $350

2010 Cinnamon – 930g a beautiful looking girl that LOVES to eat! She could be ready to breed this year with a bit more intense feeding than I’ve been doing lately. $450

2011 Bumblebee – 538g she was a holdback but gotta sell her! Having a tough shed (of course on picture day lol) but she cleans up so nice! $350

2011 “special” Spider – 510g. Father was a NERD line spider (unfortunately he died a couple years back) with some really crazy looking pattern and high contrast colors – all of his babies seem to have inherited that which makes me think there is something more going on. Never had a chance to prove it out so she is for sale at the same price as a normal female spider this size! My loss, your gain. $250

2012 Bumblebee – 128g beautiful girl that loves her rats! $300

2012 Super Pastel – 235g chubster! $300

(look at that face!)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!