For Sale A couple more Cresties! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
K_Hans92
A couple more Cresties!

Hi folks! I have a couple more geckos I decided to place for sale. They can be combined with any geckos from my other ads

Here : http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=405012

and here : http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=405013

for a discount. All prices are OBO, so don't be shy! Contact me here, or by my e-mail at wild_child029@yahoo.com for inquires, more info, pictures, etc.

SOLD!! Citrus - 28 gram female, NO spots. Due to a change in a loan plan, I am now placing this lass for sale. She rarely ever fires completely down, so I was lucky to nab some photos of it one day. She is a lovely pale cream fired down, brilliant orange fired up. Citrus has her wild days, but other times she loves to come out and be handled.
$190 plus shipping.

Splash , ~8 grams. Probable female. NO spots (So far). This kiddo will be an amazing yellow adult. With great crest structure as well. The parents had maybe ten spots total between them, Splash may develop a couple later on. Great personality, nice and calm with handling. Loves bugs. Houses well with another gecko the same size, or alone. Great lineage behind this one.
$120 plus shipping.

Moon. Unsexed. Little Moon has amazed me so far with it's development. Developing portholes, Lovely pinning and crest structure. Red lineage, as well as spots. Expect this one to turn out a lot like the sire (Zaz, also for sale). Seems to have 3 stages of firing. Nearly white fired down, a middle stage, then reddish when fired. Nice personality, eats great.
$100 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!