SOLD!! '13 Boaedon Maculatus aka Dotted African House Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 07-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
cguarino30
'13 Boaedon Maculatus aka Dotted African House Snakes

All available 2013s are sold. Thanks to all who inquired. I may have more available toward the end of the year and will post a new ad when they are ready.

------------------------------------------------------

I have one last batch of USCBB Boaedon maculatus from deep red parents. The were bred, laid, and hatched right here in my reptile room. To clarify, these are NOT the more common capensis house snakes, also known as South African House Snakes. These are a separate species that come from much farther North up the East African coast.

The color on these guys is really hard to capture. They are a bold, dark red color with an iridescent sheen that makes them quite attractive. They also have a nice lighter accenting of the face and the "dots" that give them their name. Babies are usually born a golden brown color and slowly get redder, and these hatchlings look brighter with every shed. Pictured are the (1) the sire, (2) a 3 month old hatchling from earlier this year to represent color after a few months, (3) a younger hatchling, and (4) the sire again.

They are 2013 hatches and are all eating f/t pinky mice. They are healthy, active, and hand tame right out of the egg. Price is $60 each or $100 per pair. Wholesale discounts for larger purchases are available. I can meet up anywhere within a couple hours of the Philadelphia area, including Oaks, Reading, or Hamburg shows, and shipping is available through Ship Your Reptiles at actual cost (normally around $50). Please feel free to ask any questions by emailing cguarino30@gmail.com as I do not check pms often. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!