1.1 pair burmese [green and het green] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 09:05 PM   #1
crazyscrewball
1.1 pair burmese [green and het green]

****update****
i now have pictures available to serious parties.
****update****

i currently have 1.1 pair of burmese pythons.
ive had the two since hatchlings and must push these in order to get some more advanced snakes.

0.1 8ft range green burmese
1.0 6-7ft range normal burmese het. green

i cannot offer original documentation for the het. green as i acquired her around 2 years ago and discarded the document as i had no plan on selling the animals, though i will be more than happy to provide you with documentation, signed and dated, of my own. i am going to be purchasing a pair of retics. albino and het albino together within the coming weeks and plan to sell these animals in order to help raise some of the cash.

i will let the pair go for 350$ plus shipping.

i guarantee 100% correct sex.
i guarantee 100% perfect health for one year provided the animals are cared for properly. if something does happen, i will expect to see some kind of documentation showing feeding, temperatures, and sheds. i dont want to sound a prick but i know my animals are healthy so its the only way i can be sure. these snakes have never had any mites or other parasites. no respiratory infections or other illneses. i do not currently have pictures, but upon request i can get the pictures. the only camera i have is on my cell phone so the pictures will not be of wonderful quality but they will be decent pictures. i will not seperate the pair as i am not hard pressed to get rid of them. this is not a must sell situation and i am not eager to get rid of them.

i am open to negotiation but make no mistake, i will not give the animals away. as i said before, i am not hard pressed. im only looking for some extra cash to help in my projects.

all reasonable offers will be considered. since i only need cash, i will not be able to accept any trades on these animals. i can work with paypal or western union. check by mail will also be accepted though i will not ship until the check has cleared. i will ship overnight via ups. i will notify you of shipping costs. i will not rip you off. i will weigh the animals and get an exact shipping amount.

any questions can be referred to Adam at 423-360-2182 or email at killer_adam@hotmail.com and feel free to do so. you may call anytime until 3AM eastern time. no questions are stupid questions and ill be happy to answer any of them.

thanks for the interest and take care.

Adam Hullander
Bristol, Tennesse
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #2
crazyscrewball
let me also add that both the snakes have nearly perfect attitudes. i've had them since '02 and haven't had them strike at anything other than food.

they both have a good feeding response. or bad. however you want to look at it. if you stick your hand straight in the cage, be ready to get bitten. a simple solution is to throw a towel over the head, reach in and grab the body. once theyre out of the cage and not expecting food, you've got two gentle giants. or giants in training

pictures now available to serious parties.
send emails to killer_adam@hotmail.com for pictures.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2004, 12:59 AM   #3
crazyscrewball
still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread