SOLD!! 1200+ gram GHI Female! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
B&C Ball Pythons
1200+ gram GHI Female!

This GHI female is now over 1200 grams and still feeding every 7 days on p/k rats. I just lay the p/k rat in her tub and she eats it. Doesn't get any better than that! She's an outstanding example of a GHI and should make some outstanding offspring this season and supers next season. If you have a male, make supers this season and be the 2nd person to do it besides the man himself.

$8500. Open to offers, but if not in the upper range I will probably not accept it. I will not sell her for the price of a hatchling. There probably won't be another female this big for sale for many years to come, since the next big steps in this project will be supers and super combos.

Please, feel free to ask me any questions you'd like through pm or text/call at (541)270-1805. Thanks for looking!

More photos and available animals can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/bandc.ballp...5721118&type=3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GHI.jpg (177.5 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2711.jpg (287.8 KB, 162 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!