Got bills to pay, need to move these two quick!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 02:02 AM   #1
SouthernDragons
Got bills to pay, need to move these two quick!!!

Ok, well I they cut my hours at work, and I'm gonna be short for this weeks bills, so I need some cash FAST.....

I'm offering these two snakes, that I dont need anymore:

1.0 Argentine Boa:
He is around 4ft, good dispostion, feeding on F/T Rats, he comes from Gus Rentfro's collection (riobravoreptiles.com), We never found got him a female to breed with so, we cant use him right now. He is flawless and clean, nice contrasting colors, weight hmm..... not too sure maybe 4 - 5lbs (I think)
Picture Included

1.0 Biak Green Tree Python
This male is a LTC, he has a typical BIAK personality, he is around 3.5ft long, aggressive, feeds on F/T Rat pups, Green allover witha splotch of yellow on his head, and small splotches of yellow on his body, he has a slight scar on his head (I got him like that), he sheds perfectly, clean as can be. I dont need him because I decided to breed my GTP's Aru's X Aru's, instead of Biak X Aru etc...
Picture Included

I'm asking for both snakes, $425 shipped, or $200ea+shipping.... I gurantee they will arrive alive and well, they are shipped next day air to your door. Please no low bawlling, If you dont want to pay the price, dont bother to email me, this is what I think is a fair price for my snakes. Plus I need every penny.... (kinda of sad, I know) The only exception I will do is for I'm currently looking for a 1.2 adult trio of nicely colored beardies, only red coloration or yellow, pics are a must, and you ship first..

If you have any questions feel free to email me or call me at:

bboynismo@yahoo.com
(956) 592-5477
ask for Raul
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2004, 02:11 AM   #2
SouthernDragons
the GTP

Here you go.....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread