Does this pic look grainy,fuzzy,blurry??/ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-23-2004, 01:13 AM   #1
Blazin
Question Does this pic look grainy,fuzzy,blurry??/

For some reason This picture uploaded lost some of its Crispness to me. When I view it on my computer directly from the My pictures file it looks Vividly Clear. I mean you can see individual bumps in this macro shot. Tell me what you guys think. Did I loose some quality after uploading?????

Old 06-23-2004, 01:55 AM   #2
ragnew
Nopes, looks pretty clear to me...

Doesn't seem to be fuzzy, blurry or grainy in my eyes Chad. Oh, and by the way, very, very nice looking gecko you've got there.

Old 06-23-2004, 06:35 PM   #3
tundrageckos
I dont see any blurryness!

Hey Chad,

To be sincere with u, i dont see any blurry pic. The gecko is turning very very nice.

Old 06-23-2004, 07:04 PM   #4
progeckos
Nice leo Chad!

I’ll have to agree with everyone else, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Old 06-23-2004, 09:32 PM   #5
Blazin
Something to do with

my browser I think. If I have multiple windows opened then it looks blurred. If I have one browser opened up then its fairly clear. Thanks for your inputs

Old 06-24-2004, 01:53 PM   #6
diablohogs
hes really nice. the picture looks good to me... but my vision may be a little bit blurry from looking at that screaming tangerine striped super hypo...

im gonna need to get a few of these off of you sooner or later... hopefully sooner than later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!