Het hybinos, how many have produced them - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-29-2004, 11:30 PM   #1
Xavier
Het hybinos, how many have produced them

I've noticed a few photos online and the only ones that even look nice are Abertos from what I've seen. I have a group of 1.5 and all are turning to super hypos making me very happy I produced them from a A & M line tang albino and a SHCT I'd likr to see some photos of others.
Xavier

Old 07-29-2004, 11:40 PM   #2
robin d.
just to clearift, there isnt such a thing as het hybino... they would be hypo,super hypo or whatever het albino... saying het hybino leads people to believe all will be hybino which unfortunatly isnt true. i wish though heheh

Old 07-30-2004, 12:33 AM   #3
Xavier
Yes I know normally I'd say I have hypo/super hypos het Albinos. Some really don't like the term "hybino" Just the name of a morph IMO ... Albino Super hypos. Like to here more on it

Old 07-30-2004, 12:44 AM   #4
robin d.
kelli has some killer hypo het rw albinos and hypo het bell albinos maybe we can coax her azz on over to this thread

Old 07-30-2004, 12:50 AM   #5
Xavier
I would really like to see some others share some pics of a very nice tangerine thats het for albino.

Old 07-30-2004, 08:44 AM   #6
lostkauze
Xavier, here is a thread started by Alberto... I'd say he has a pretty awesome het there...Het Hybino
Michael

Old 07-30-2004, 01:31 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
hmmm...

I agree with Robin. There is no such thing as "het for Hybino." The term HYBINO simply means HY(po) (al)BINO, or an albino that has little or no brown/tan/purple/pink/white, and is primarily yellow or orange. They develop just like any other hypo... they hatch looking like a regular albino, but lose their darker color as they grow. Since there is no such thing as a 'het' for hypo, there can be no het for hypo-albino either.

Old 07-30-2004, 02:45 PM   #8
lostkauze
The sunglows are hybinos. I think he just called em sunglows for marketing purposes. Come see whats glowing and sunglows goes together better then another slogan pertaining to 'hybinos'... maybe I'm way off here...

Old 07-30-2004, 03:06 PM   #9
Golden Gate Geckos
Yup!

IMO, a "sunglow" is Urban Gecko's term for their hybinos.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:08 PM   #10
MattP
I have some Xavier, but they are only a week and a few weeks old. I can't really tell how they are going to look, most of them look like they will super hypos het for Albino, though

I'll post some pics after they start growing.....

Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!