Good Guy "madkatter" - John Sena - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
MoJo2112
Thumbs up "madkatter" - John Sena

"madkatter" - John Sena

I just received two Black Pastel 66% het pied Females from John about a week ago. Arrived healthy, clean and eating like little pigs, just had their 2nd meal. No problems what so ever getting them to eat for me. Loving them!

I'm a newbie buyer but I'm very pleased to have done business with John! Some Seller tend to get annoyed with alot of questions and stop responding all together or don't respond at all to some inquiries because there are so many questions being asked.. John was very patient with me and answer every question I had in a timely manner ( I asked alot.. lol) We got a small window for good weather to have them shipped out, they were shipped and arrived safely!

Hes even taking the time to respond after the shipping/payments were done to see how they were doing and to make sure I didn't have any problems.

Over all experience dealing with John Sena an A++! Thanks again John!

Old 02-27-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
MoJo2112
Pictures of the Girls that I forgot to attach These are 3 pictures are of the day they arrived.
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2014, 09:50 AM   #3
MoJo2112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJo2112 View Post
Pictures of the Girls that I forgot to attach These are 3 pictures are of the day they arrived.

Pictures of the Girls that I forgot to attach These are 3 pictures of the day they arrived.
Edited sentence... heh

Old 08-27-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
sixgunsun1177
I just completed a trade deal with John Sena of Virginia. I could not be happier with any aspect of our deal. John resexed my snakes before shipping and determined that one was mislabeled. He corrected the mix-up in my favor, shipped well and we he said he would. I would definitely do business with Madkatter again!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!