Bill Leverton:Great Person - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2004, 08:47 PM   #1
Bluekat
Bill Leverton:Great Person

I recently answered an ad that was placed here on fauna for 1.1 Brazilian rainbows. I then got the opportunity to meet one of the nicest guys around. After a couple emails and im's Mr. Leverton soons calls me at home. I had a very nice 20 min conversation with him. We talked about the rainbows my son was wanting to purchase and we talked of boas in general. All in all a very nice conversation. We agreed on a price that was super with me and a loss ( I'm sure) for Mr. Leverton. I sent payment the next day. Mr. (Bill) Leverton again called me 2 days later just to check up and see if I was still interested, the next day he again called, payment received. Bill, then called me when he shipped the rainbows. We had another 20-30 min conversation. He told me that he thought I would really like the rainbows when they arrive. Well they arrived today and they are DYNOMITE. Packed perfectly, never seen any packed that way, but it was nice. The animals were all and more than Bill had said. I"d buy from him again in a split-second. Thanks Bill from me and my boys. Denzil, Wyatt Short

Old 08-05-2004, 10:38 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Thank you Denzil and Wyatt for those kind words. But theres more to the story then what is told here. I just got finished reading a post that Bluekat (Denzil) had written about how his boy got taken on some bid site when he e-mailed me about the BRB's Like i told him It isnt a loss for me I just did my little part of restoring his son's faith in people and to let him know that there really good guys out there that care more about people then about cash ......sorry for the dribble but Im really tired Thank you again Denzil and Wyatt you are very kind in your words and Im really happy to have done business with Y'all

Old 08-05-2004, 10:40 PM   #3
reptyls
I agree!!

Bill is a vry nice guy. I completed a trade with him a little while back and things could not have gone any smoother. We spoke at length on the phone a few times and you won't find a nicer guy out there. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:00 PM   #4
DThomas
I answered an ad placed here by Billy for an '03 100% Het Female Boa. Billy answered all emails in a timely manner, provided pics, and provided all back ground information requested.

He was to have shipped this last Monday, 08/30, but due to a mechanical problem with his truck, missed it. He called me right away and informed of the situation and told me he would ship the next day. True to his word, I received a phone call saying they are on the way.

The box arrived by UPS this morning at about 10am. My wife received the box and I was on the phone with her as she unpacked them. Bill not only shipped inside a styrofoam lined box but he put the box the snakes were in into a second, larger styro foamed line box. The snakes were in their own bags, with a cold pack in the box, and ample amounts of crumpled paper for cusioning. The snakes arrived here in AZ nice and cool and very active. The genetic guarantee paperwork was right on top.

I have said snakes because Billy felt bad about missing the ship date and put in an '04 100% het anery male for no charge. This wa snot necessary but was a pleasant surprise.

This entire transaction could not have gone better. Billy is true to his word. His animals are well represented and he is a true professional.

Thanks Billy!

Old 09-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #5
DThomas
Oops, forgot to mention the female was het anery. Doh..lol

Old 09-02-2004, 05:41 AM   #6
Bill_Leverton
Thank You Dennis for the kind words, I just try to do what is right, And Its great customers like Y'all that make it worthwhile Thank you again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!