For Sale COLLECTION SALE-All Must Go! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
Sierra0101
COLLECTION SALE-All Must Go!

I am getting out of working with boas, so I must let all these beautiful animals go to new homes. I am EXTREMELY open to ANY and all offers for these. I am open to trade offers, but I am most interested in ball morphs or racks; send offers for other things, who knows.. I might be interested.

2009 Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe 50% PH Sharp Albino Female. She is 5 feet and feeding on medium, sometimes large rats. I have been offered trades worth $3,000 for this female in the past, but was too attached to let her go. I am asking $500 for her. I need to find a home for her! This is a STEAL!

2009 Central American 66% DH Blood/Albino 50% PH Leopard Female. She is 5 feet and feeding on large rats. She is READY TO BREED, but has never been bred. I have been offered trades worth $1,000 for her in the past, but wasn't interested in the offer. I am asking $300 for her. If she proves out, she will be a valuable animal to someone working with these genetics.

2012 Normal 66% PH Squaretail Female. She is 3.5 feet and feeding on small rats. I acquired her in a trade, but had no use for her. I had paperwork for her but I lost it in a house fire over a month ago. I am asking $150 for her OBRO.

2012 Pastel Female. She is 3.5-4 feet and feeding on small rats. Her color is incredible! There's more to this female; contact for more info or search previous ads. I would like to get $200 for her, but give me an offer.

2012 Normal 66% DH Anery 1/Leopard Male. He is TINY. For some reason, ever since I got him, he hasn't grown. He feeds on adult mice, sometimes weaned rats each week and never denies a meal, but never grows. I acquired him along with the PH Squaretail in a trade. I had paperwork for him but I lost it in a house fire over a month ago. Seeing as how I don't think this male will ever be able to breed, I am asking $50 for him to find him a good home. I need the space.

2008 Pair of Dumeril's Boas. Both of them are around 6 feet; the male is fatter, but the female is a little bit longer. Both feed on XXL rats. Both have excellent temperaments & can be handled, though these snakes are super stiff when being handled. I would like $400 for the pair. I bought them as a proven pair, but have not bred them. Guaranteed Pair! These are big snakes & HEAVY. I can ship but it will be super expensive & I'd have to ship in separate boxes. Local pick-up preferred.

You can contact me at sleepingwithserpents@gmail.com or TEXT me at 845-665-6842 for pictures and more information.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!