For Sale *SALE* LED Bulbs New Quantity Pricing! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
*SALE* LED Bulbs New Quantity Pricing!

Hello Im offering a 20 Watt 6500K Ultra high output 16" long LED pictured on my leg for on sale for 30$ each (from $35) with Corded lamps included free that have a generous cord over 10ft long!! Im also offering a 14 watt LED also pictured on sale for 15$ (reg price $18) that will fit in any Exo/Zoomed compact mini or larger hood! All orders over 60$ will ship free!!! also for 4 or more 20 watt bulbs I will discount each bulbs 2$. I will take 2 dollars off of each 14 watt bulb of orders over 6 & still ship free!!! For large orders or quantities over 20 email me for wholesale pricing..idris2279@yahoo.com I can really make you a decent deal here. All 20 watt bulbs come with a 2 YEAR WARRANTY, 14 watt bulbs get a year warranty!!! YOU REALLY DONT SEE COVERAGE ON BULBS THESE DAYS!!!! The best thing about these LEDs is that theyre super bright, yet remain energy efficient & wont add heat to your tanks mounted properly. literally one 14 watt bulbs will illuminate a planted 10 gallon sized aquarium easily alone... Please email me with any questions, Idris- Tincman Herps
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #2
jreid
hello I have a 30"long 24"tall 18"wide orchid tank that I would like to switch to led, I want plant growth, do you think 2 20w leds or 3 14w leds would work best?

Old 07-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
MoreliaMan
I would do two 20 watts one in the front half of the Viv & the other towards the rear so that you only leave 7" or so on either side. That should be enough for plants with a medium to high light requirement, but seeing as that is a nice long & deep Vivarium, maybe grab a small 14 watt LED since shipping would be free at that point anyway & that would allow you to really play around with it, better more light then less if growth is the priority. depending on where you plant everything you really should be fine with just the two 20s & IM only suggesting the one 14 watt as a backup option bc shipping would also be free & they're really great bulbs for the 15$ sale price.. If you end up not using it you can save it for a smaller tank in the future, I use the 14 watts on my 12X18s expos & 10 vertsand they give me great growth. MY paypal is idris2279@yahoo.com , let me know what you decide & please leave your shipping address in the notes if its different then your paypal address… THanks in advance for the interest as well, Idris-
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!