Tandtreptiles are scammers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2004, 09:54 PM   #1
ZFelicien
Tandtreptiles are scammers

has any one heard of TandTreptiles? Well i have and it's bad business. i contacted an individual that goes by the name Tony about some Hondurans. he agreed to trade two hatching Honduran females for double het for snow yearling female brooks kingsnake, a male juvenile speckled kingsnake, and a male LA Milk. i sent him my snakes on the 3rd of August, he's given every excuse there is even tried to convince me that he had an Anery. male that was het for piebald. i never got my snakes, and I'm doing this so you don't get scamed as i have. remember it's TandTreptiles, his email was TandTreptiles@aol.com,

his name was Anthony Conway.

The address he gave me to send my snake to was
28 North Martin Lane
Norwood, Pa 19074

Please pass on to every reptile hobbyist you know he breeds and sells other reptiles besides colubrids, help me stop this guy and his girl friend in their tracks the TandT stands for Tony and Trish and if you know these individual and you have info that can help me get my snakes back or prosecute these individual please help me out and email me at ZFelicien@aol.com I can use all the help you can give me.

Thanx!
Zenny Felicien

Old 03-21-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
critical bill
Exclamation Tony Conway at it again....

It seems he may be running his scams again under another Reptibid ID.

He has recently been identified as Reptibid seller:Atroxasylum

He has 6 auctions listed for a total of 63 "captive born" adult Chesapeake Bay Diamond Back Terrapins. I've included a link to all his current auctions below.

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...ng=Atroxasylum

Wow, imagine that.....63 captive born adults! 62 females and 1 male.

Well to the person who inquired about more info on him heres his cell phone number. It's listed in all his auctions.

(302) 377 7768

I know the info is a bit late but I do hope it helps to resolve your situation with him.

Go get em!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
tina lupi
yup hes still at it scamming ppl all the time sellin spotted turtles and all

Old 05-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
NIGRO51
Brooklyn to PA isn't far at all I hope they went over there to deliver a fist or something. It was a lont time ago I wonder what the outcome was.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
Loveofreptiles
I found this when doing some research, if anyone is still looking for this individual regarding money owed, follow up on a deal etc I know his location and a current number.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!