For Sale 1.2 Tricolor Crestie Group $1125 Shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-22-2014, 12:27 AM   #1
nsime
1.2 Tricolor Crestie Group $1125 Shipped

Ok, So i decided to give up some of my favorite geckos but i really need the money, so no trades or anything like that, this is a tricolor pinstripe group, they are a young group so you should have years to come on them. They will be sold as a group, no individual sales so please dont ask, if you do ask it will be the same price as the group! lol. So i saved the trouble of you looking around for a great tricolor pinner group by putting these three together, for the 1.2 Tricolor pinstripe group i am listing at $1125 SHIPPED obro. which you can easily make up with the first clutches these ladies lay.
nsimcbb@gmail.com

First there is the male, some what new arrival and too small to breed just yet but he looks like he will throw some killer babies, came from Georgia Gecko so you know its good quality! im sure if you pump him up he can be ready in spring sometime.
Name:  DSC_4845.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  111.5 KB
Name:  DSC_4834.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  93.2 KB
Goya, such a sweet heart, she has her mothers personality and its sad to see the last one of her babies go!, she is out of Durian and miss Kumquat, she is a killer tricolor pinstripe that i got offers before on her for more than what im selling the group for, im sure she will match her weight in gold, she hasnt had any hatchlings yet but she is ready to go. im sure she will make some killer babies for you!
Name:  Goya.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  200.1 KB

and miss Little Dash, she is such a goof, she is an awesome pinstripe that threw some of my favorite babies (i put some in her photo for you). she doesnt come with any lineage info but shes a a great breeder and will throw some great little kiddos for you. she is also ready to go in the spring!
Name:  ld.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  164.6 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!