New MONARCH Pics! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #1
MonarchBall
New MONARCH Pics!

Hello everyone! I have a few new pics of some Monarch stuff that Steve Gooch took.....thanks again Steve, amazing photos!. The Monarch Project is moving along nicely, and I'm super excited! The latest news is the eggs that are going to hatch about December 14. I bred a Mojave het Monarch male to a female Monarch. Hopefully I will hit the odds and produce the newest Monarch combo......a Monarch Mojave!! Some of you may notice the URL in the photos. The site is not active yet, but should be in 2-3 weeks. It's looking good, and can't wait for it to be completed. I hope you all enjoy the pics, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!!

Monarch Super Pastel.....check out the progression of the tongue as it comes out. Pretty cool!!

Monarch Super Pastel

Monarch Super Pastel

Some pretty neat shots of the Monarch and Monarch Pastel......Monarch Pastel is the lighter colored one.

The next series of pics will be of the Monarch, Monarch Pastel, and the Monarch Super Pastel....the smaller snake is the super!

A close-up of all 3 to show the difference

Thanks for taking a look..........Respectfully, Rance

"The Monarch Project"
Rance Meier 1-405-826-2497
rancemeier@yahoo.com

Old 11-29-2014, 12:27 PM   #2
Pasodama
Beautiful snakes and great pics!
Have loved the Monarch since the first time I saw it.
On my wishlist for sometime in the future.
Good luck with the Mojave Monarch. Hope you hit the odds.

Old 11-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #3
MonarchBall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Beautiful snakes and great pics!
Have loved the Monarch since the first time I saw it.
On my wishlist for sometime in the future.
Good luck with the Mojave Monarch. Hope you hit the odds.
Thanks so much....I appreciate all the kind words! I will definitely post the result of the clutch!

Old 11-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
Dbz4246
One of the few recessives I actually want! This gene is awesome, if you happen to release any, let me know! I'm sure we can work something out.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
MonarchBall
I have hets and visuals for sale.....just shoot me a text or email.

rancemeier@yahoo.com
405-826-2497

Old 11-29-2014, 11:35 PM   #6
MonarchBall
Sorry about the deleted photos up top. I moved my pics in photobucket into a separate folder, and it deleted my direct link.....I don't know what I'm doing ;-) Here are the two pics:
Monarch Super Pastel

Old 11-29-2014, 11:59 PM   #7
chrisis697
Nice snakes Rance!! Definetly a ressecive i want to work with when the price becomes more my level, haha. Good luck, cant wait to see the mojave monarch, hope you hit it.
Chris

Old 12-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #8
Reptile Frenzy
Like stated before Rance, Awesome snakes and only a short drive to get a monarch

Old 12-01-2014, 11:49 AM   #9
MonarchBall
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisis697 View Post
Nice snakes Rance!! Definetly a ressecive i want to work with when the price becomes more my level, haha. Good luck, cant wait to see the mojave monarch, hope you hit it.
Chris
Thanks Chris.....I'll post update on clutch when they hatch

Old 12-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #10
MonarchBall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Frenzy View Post
Like stated before Rance, Awesome snakes and only a short drive to get a monarch
Thank you! I look forward to meeting you one day!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!