Two adult captive born male Chondro's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 09:04 PM   #1
Tim Rash
Two adult CB male Chondro's willing to trade.

I have two adult captive born Chondro's that were breed by Trooper Walsh in 1994. I bought these from Tim Turmezei but he lost the information regarding who the parent's were. They are nice looking animals but I have decided to only focus on High Yellow animals so I am looking to part with them. They are priced at $600 each shipped threw the airlines or I can deliver to the DC metro area for $500 each. If you have any questions you can email me and I will be happy to answer them.

(The only trades I am looking for are captive born adult female Red Blood Python's, Albino Boa's or adult female Hypo Boa's. I need to see pictures first. I will not ship first and I need to confirm sex and make sure they are not W.C. before shipping)

Male #1 with white specks

Male #2 with faint blue stripe

Thanks,Tim Rash
nocturnalcreations@adelphia.net
Nocturnal Creations
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
Tim Rash
Willing to trade

The only trades I am looking for are captive born adult female Red Blood Python's, Albino Boa's or adult female Hypo Boa's. I need to see pictures first. I will not ship first and I need to confirm sex and make sure they are not W.C. before shipping.

Thanks, Tim Rash
www.nocturnal-creations.com
tim@nocturnal-creations.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2004, 09:48 PM   #3
stormyva
I am going to come up there and just steal them when I go through Fauquier Cnty this weekend.
I wish I had the caging and funds to take them off your hands right now Tim.

Great looking snakes as always!!!

Old 10-20-2004, 08:54 PM   #4
Tim Rash
HAHAHA you thief. Better stay away from Fauquier county, I hear there are alot of Red Necks there. Squeal like a pig boy

Tim
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread