NICE TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLY PUPS FOR TRADE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 05-13-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
toadline
NICE TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLY PUPS FOR TRADE

I GOT SOME REAL NICE TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLY MALE PUPS FOR TRADE. SOME OF THE BEST EXOTIC BULLY BLOOD IN THE WORLD. WWW.TOADLINE.COM LOOKING FOR HOGNOSE AND BALL PYTHONS . AND MYBE SOME BOAS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT THANKS . SOME PICTURES OF THE PUPS AND THERE DADS

ROYCE ROCCO
WWW.TOADLINE.COM
WWW.FACEBOOK/TOADLINE.COM
(760)440-5077
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2015, 07:05 PM   #2
wohlerswi
lol

What kind of dogs are those? They look like garfield lol

Old 05-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #3
toadline
They are called exotic bullies . They are highly wanted and each one of those males make me around 100k a year in stud fees alone . Www.toadline.co
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2015, 08:38 PM   #4
Bronx Boa
Got some boas...sent a text

The BronX BoA

Old 05-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #5
wohlerswi
So it's not an actual pure breed? More of a recently created breed? If so what breeds are they made up of? For example Staffordshire, American pitbull terriers, bull terriers, english bulldog etc?

Old 05-17-2015, 09:21 AM   #6
allreptiles1966
Looks like health problems waiting to happen. $100,000 in stud fees yearly??

Old 05-17-2015, 05:50 PM   #7
wohlerswi
Per animal supposedly

Old 05-17-2015, 07:05 PM   #8
allreptiles1966
well,good for him I guess. I take it as a science fiction looking mutt. Why do people insist on doing this to pure lines?? Just as they did to pit bulls. Try finding a pure line anymore. You can't easliy. Now it's 80-150 lb pit bulls. Those are all mix breed mutts now a days.

I'll guarantee they are not papered by the AKC!! Maybe those fake clubs like the UKC OR ADBA.
You can create any mutt and paper with them. Only the AKC has strict standards.

I would want a bath tub with a head for a pet.

Old 05-17-2015, 07:55 PM   #9
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
well,good for him I guess. I take it as a science fiction looking mutt. Why do people insist on doing this to pure lines?? Just as they did to pit bulls. Try finding a pure line anymore. You can't easliy. Now it's 80-150 lb pit bulls. Those are all mix breed mutts now a days.

I'll guarantee they are not papered by the AKC!! Maybe those fake clubs like the UKC OR ADBA.
You can create any mutt and paper with them. Only the AKC has strict standards.

I would want a bath tub with a head for a pet.
Lol someone always got to talk crap lol. But thanks for your concerns do some research about me and my dogs ask around people will tell u . I don't lie www.toadline.com and www.facebook.com/toadline it is what it is and yes my dogs are some of the most famous exotic bullies out known world wide and they do make me a fortune I sell pups from 3-50k and stud out to hundreds of dogs a year

I'm not no back yard breeder my kennel setup alone was over 300k and I have over 70 dogs
Www.toadlne.com

I haven't sold a lot of dogs to to many big name reptile breeders Craig Stewart of the urban gecko and urban ptyhon done a lot f business with my kennel he got some high dollor dogs from me hit hi and ask how much money he thinks I make and how many people stud to my dogs
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-17-2015, 08:28 PM   #10
allreptiles1966
I'm not saying your talking crap. It's just that people like you take breeds that have been pure lined for years and make things like that. I'm not sure who would want them looking that way. They look like a health problem waiting to happen. No legs,way to short a muzzle and its upturned. Plus they look fat as can be. I see barley any shape or form,other than as I stated. A bathtub with claw feet and a head. But reading your ad,I'm thinking at least a few people like them. Just not myself and the few people I showed. I personally hate the idea of making new,whatever they are out of whatever you did. It took many breedings to create those. Where are all the mutts that you created over the years to make these? Shelters?

I owned some pure lined pits over the years,so to me,your a backyard breeder with money to burn and create something like you did. I don't care how much money you make or put into that project. We just don't need more mixed breed mutts that look like pits,bull dogs or whatever those are. Have you been to any shelters lately?? I have. It's disgusting to see all the fake bully breeds and pits in them.

I'd wish you the best,but I don't agree with what your doing to pure lined dogs,just to create those things to make money. It's deplorable in my eyes. No sense or need for something like them? What purpose are they for? It doesn't look like they can do anything but waddle and eat. And just not cool. I'm sure others will love them,but how many??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!