For Sale LATE 2014 EARLY 2015 SHINISAURUS CROCODILURUS aka CHINESE CROCODILE LIZARDS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 11:04 PM   #1
pestodeculo
LATE 2014 EARLY 2015 SHINISAURUS CROCODILURUS aka CHINESE CROCODILE LIZARDS!

I have a number of 6-9 month old German bred Chinese crocodile lizards currently IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW!! No pesky deposits waiting weeks on end for them to come in, have them shipped to you same day they're paid for if you like! I have UNRELATED ANIMALS from SIX different litters. Unfortunately I can not 100% guarantee sex on these animals as they are very difficult to determine gender even as adults! When I bought them from the Shini guru Bert Langerwerf years ago he told me the only way to know the sex for certain is when you get a gravid female! That being said I can do my best at picking out a best guess pair based on the experience I've had with the species over the years, that is unfortunately just part of working with shinisaurus.

I have sold to many zoos over the last few years so if any aza affiliations are interested in getting more Shini I have all of the necessary documentation immediately on hand!

Price: $750ea plus ship

For any questions please txt call or email!

-Chris Murray
CMEXOTICS@yahoo.com
CM Exotics & Imports
Warane USA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!