For Sale Large cages for sale in the Denver Metro area! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
GilaTequila
Large cages for sale in the Denver Metro area!

I have a few large cages and some fish tanks I would like to sell. Must pick up in Aurora, CO.

The largest one is about 4' x 2 ' and about 4'-5' tall. I have used it to house Frilled Dragons in the past. Currently I am using it for house plants and have used flex seal on the bottom. I am not sure if this is safe for reptiles so you would probably want to paint over it with dry lock or something similar. This cage has 4 outlets on the back to plug in additional lights, foger, rainmaker, heat etc. This cage opens from the front. Their is a small door on the left side with a lock as well. Originally the cage had a large piece of plexi glass on the front and you could only get in from the side. If you wanted it to be less functional but look better you could replace the front doors with a sold piece. It has a spot for two heat bulbs with ceramic bases in the top as well as a barrier to keep animals from touching the lamps. You will need a truck and 3-4 strong guys to move it. I am asking $300.

The other one is a chameleon cage but could be used from other similar animals. It is a 24" x 24" x 48" tall screen cage with a large front opening door. With this I will include a card table that I used as a stand as wells the rain system. This system is homemade and consists of two 5 gallon buckets, a drainage try, a pump, and all the tubing to make it work. I will include a heat lamp and a uvb lamp (uvb needs replaced). I am asking $125.

In addition to these two cages I have the following tanks.

55 gal that will not hold water but comes with a screen lid. $40
37 gal with a cracked side. Comes with metal stand for $40.
29 gal that will hold water $25
20 long with screen lid and clips $30
20 gal standard wood stand $50 Perfect condition!
20 gal x 2 for $20 each I could include a screen lid for one for $10 extra
10 gal x2 for $10 each with screen lid $15 each.

I may have screen lids, fish heaters, fish filters, and other fish/reptiles supplies if you need them.

I would be willing to trade for Asian Rat Snakes and the following corn snake localities/morphs Crimson (het motley or Tessara if possible), Okeetee (het albino or Tessara if possible), or Salmon Snow.

I would also be willing to trade for the large/tall exo terra cages. Something at least 18" x 18" x 24" tall but bigger would be better. I might also be interested in other front opening cages like vision cages. Just let me know what you have!

I am not consistent with checking the message board here so please shoot me an email if you are interested. Jake.abshire at yahoo.com. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!