Wanted, Yellow Leg Creeping Scorpions, Opistacanthus asper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 01:03 AM   #1
Goanna
Wanted, Yellow Leg Creeping Scorpions, Opistacanthus asper

I am looking for Opistacanthus asper, the yellow leg creeping scorpion. I know its rare in the hobby, but I figure I should ask. If anyone has any available, please contact me ASAP as I am very interested. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2005, 12:04 AM   #2
Goanna
Still looking to get some of these if anyone happens to have any available. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2005, 05:58 PM   #3
roach6
scorpion

srry cant help u but dont ever get stung it hurts so bad and dont mess with them there visious i wish i could help you

Old 04-19-2005, 06:02 PM   #4
Goanna
Did you ever keep this species? Or are you just speaking of scorpion stings in general? I got hit by emperors in the past, it feels like when you accientally miss the nail and hit your finger with a hammer, lol.

Anyway, if by some chance you were specifically talking about this species, where did you get them?
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2005, 06:18 PM   #5
roach6
i had one are they also called tri color scorpion thanks ryan

Old 05-02-2005, 11:56 AM   #6
Goanna
Are you sure you had this exact species though? This is not a tri color. Tri Colors are Opistothalmus, not Opistacanthus. Opistothalmus walberghi is the most common tri color, and has probably been passed off as a yellow leg creeping by some inexperianced sellers. Also, tri colors are aggressive, yellow leg creepings are said to be calm/docile like an emperor.

Heres some pics,
Opistothalmus walberghi

Opistacanthus apser
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2005, 12:37 PM   #7
Mr. Roy
Wow!

Those are simply beautiful! Keep me informed if you ever get a litter out of them.

Old 05-26-2005, 01:26 PM   #8
Goanna
I wish those were mine but unfortunatly they are not. Those pics are from PetBugs.com. The specimens were provided by Frank Somma. I have talked to Franks partner Tom from Eight Legged Plus and he says they havent come accross true Yellow Leg Creepings in some time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread