huge sale must go by monday make offers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 10-17-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
selectivesnakes
huge sale must go by monday make offers

So i need to sell my collection by monday need cash fast so no games negotiating trades unless your trading c notes. Here is what i have 2 adult anery stripe females 3 years old weighs 700 and 900 grams locked with anery splash and anery paint males 400 obro. Then i have 2 adult normal females high orange 3 years old 98% sure they are gravid by either anery splash or anery paint male 150 obro. A stripe female weighs 300/400 grams layed 14 babies this year 2 years old 200 obro. And a normal female 400/500 grams 2 years old 100 obro. Anery stripe male 3 years old weighs 90 grams 250 obro and a naery splash male het albino 132 grams proven breeder 500 obro and a normal 66% triple het paint albino anery male 100 obro 72 grams 2 years old. So again i am selling them by monday i am giving evryone the chance to outbid the flippers the best offer takes them you pay for shipping the prices i mentioned are what the snake is worth please dont ask for pics this is a short sale so for the price you will get them for we can skip the courting stage i will admit the bigger anery stripe looks real good the other one is so so i do not know the ruf % the gravid normals look great the last smaller one not so much the stripe female looks real good so make offers all offers will be considered the highest one gets them must go by monday thanks. Call me 302 367 4243 i dont text and internet accsess is hit or miss hints why i am short selling them need cash.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!