Assorted females for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:06 PM   #1
Joshua DYck
Assorted females for sale

0.1 8' Pastel RTB $150
0.2 6-7' Coastal carpet pythons $150 each
0.1 young poss het pied BP $30

The female red tailed boa produced a healthy litter for me on 4/20/2015 but I am not into breeding boas. She is healthy with a bit of a nose whistle which she has always had.

The two carpet pythons have reached breeding age and weight and would make great display animals or breeders/pets!

The ball python i acquired from a friend who had to move to a no pet apartment. Ball pythons really dont fit into my collection so I am looking for a new home for her. 30 dollars and she is yours.

450 shipped for the whole group! Paypal please. The only animals I would be interested in trading for are larger retics.

Thank you for viewing! Email me at dyck.joshua@gmail.com if you are interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!