Two male leos for sale, CHEAP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 08:20 PM   #1
Niqui13
Exclamation Two male leos for sale, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

I have two male leos that I want to sell before it gets to cold outside. One is a Patternless juvie with a little orange on his tail, could be the beginnings of a carrot tail. The other is a Hypo Tangerine sub-adult. He unforunately has a regenerated tail due to being improperly shipped to me, but it is growing in nicely. Shipping is $40. Just make me an offer on these two, I'm not picky about the price. (I paid $60 for Patternless and $70 for Hypo, but I'm not expecting to get that back.) Make me any offer $5, $15, it doesn't matter. Highest offer gets the leo. Take both or just one. Hope to here from someone soon, as cold weather is sneeking up on us quickly! Thanks for reading.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 08:23 PM   #2
Niqui13
Exclamation Next pic!

That was the patternless. I have more pics of both if interested. This pic is the Hypo with the regen tail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #3
Niqui13
Please take them, they're cheap!

These guys need to go . Make me any offer! Highest offer gets them. (There have been no offers, so $10 plus shipping would get you two great leos.)
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-09-2004, 11:15 PM   #4
LeoLover128
I will take the patternless for free just in case you can't sell them to anyone.

Old 11-12-2004, 03:41 AM   #5
LadyGecko
Ok- You talked me into it-LOL!! I think that they are very nice.
I will take them both for 10 dollars plus shipping if they are not spoken for-if ten is not enough I can afford the grand total of 25 plus shipping-LOL but ten would be easier on this very broke lady's wallet!!
Please email me at BeardieKeeper10@msn.com and we can work out payment and shipping
Thanks
Sandy

Old 12-15-2004, 06:47 PM   #6
dragonvet
fellow texan

i am looking for a male leo ill pay 10 but how much do u think the shipping will be? i am kinda low on moola after all the gifts this year i would pic'em up but i am dissabled from this iraq mess were in. please just let me know shipping and i promis ill give'em a new loving home ok
thanx mark.

Old 12-15-2004, 10:29 PM   #7
Niqui13
Exclamation Sorry . . .

They've already been sold. I'm sorry, thanks for your interest. I will have some more babies very soon, so I'll keep in touch when I have some available. (they will also be pretty cheap.)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2005, 12:10 AM   #8
bogdan
i take them for 100 each if there still avi

Old 04-22-2005, 10:03 AM   #9
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niqui13
They've already been sold. I'm sorry, thanks for your interest. I will have some more babies very soon, so I'll keep in touch when I have some available. (they will also be pretty cheap.)
HELLO...it was posted 4 MONTHS AGO that they are ALREADY SOLD!!!!

Old 05-07-2005, 07:15 PM   #10
leogeckolover
Ill Take Both !!!

ILL TAKE BOTH FOR 15$ !!! PLZ EMAIL ASAP ND DONT GIVE TO ANYONE PLZ!! I AM VERY DESPERATE!!!!! kpboi315@hotmail.com PLZ PLLZZZZ GIVE THEM TO ME

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread