Sugar Gliders for Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
Leyna
Sugar Gliders for Sale!

I have 3 adult sugar gliders for sale.

1: Adult male, 1 year old, tame. Beautiful golden buttercream. $200

2: Adult male, 1 year old, tame. Light cinnamon/cream in color. $200

3: Adult female, 1 year old, semi-tame, very skittish. $100

**I'm also expecting 4 joeys OOP in the next few weeks. Should all be normal gray in color. $100 each**

Shipping is available in the US at buyers expense.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-09-2004, 09:59 PM   #2
mabgab
female sugar glider

Hello. I am interested in the 1 year old female (is she grey?) or possibly one of the joeys if you get a female. I live in Pennsylvania and I am not far from Ohio...however what area are you in? I am looking for a friend for the sugar glider that i currently have....he is about 10 months old. Thanks...Melissa

Old 11-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #3
Leyna
mabgab, I can't sell to you, sorry, but it's illegal...
*you can't import/export gliders into Penn.

Amelia, the joeys are from 2 sisters, so you wouldn't be able to breed them together. I do have some other joeys come OOP in a month or two. E-mail me @ furballz_and_oddballz@earthlink.net and we can work something out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2004, 02:49 PM   #4
pixievjz
female

Hello. I live in cleveland and I am wondering how far you are from me. I am looking for a female that is grey. I will be traveling from cleveland through the columbus area and down into KY during the Thanksgiving holiday(the 24th)...so if you are not far I would like to see the female that you have if she is still available. However if you are close to me (cleveland) I can come as soon as you are available. Willing to travel. Thanks for your time. Veronica

Old 11-11-2004, 09:14 AM   #5
Leyna
I think the female I have is spoken for. I should have joeys OOP some time soon if you might be intested in one of them...
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2004, 10:48 AM   #6
pixievjz
female

Hello Leyna...I believe that last message was for me...saying the female is spoken for...and you said you have babies OOP soon. I am interested in a grey baby if your female is gone. When they come oop how long do they stay with the mother? When will the joeys be able to leave? How close to cleveland are you? So i can estimate how long a drive I will have to come see the babies. Please keep me posted if the older female has been taken, if not, I would still love to come see her too! Thanks. Veronica

Old 11-11-2004, 11:38 AM   #7
Leyna
Veronica, yes, that post was for you. It sounds like all of my adult gliders are spoken for, so all I have left are the joeys that will be OOP in a week or two. I'm asking $100 each for them. I live about 1 hour south to Toledo and I would gladly meet you up there some time when I'm free. Also, you asked when the joeys will be ready... I let my gliders develop at their own pace. I won't take joeys any younger than 8 weeks OOP away from it's parents, but some joeys take long. I've had joeys that weren't totally weaned until they were 13 weeks OOP...
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-12-2004, 01:09 PM   #8
Leyna
**ALL GLIDERS ARE AVAILABLE**
Buyer backed out on me, so all the gliders are now available again. Here is an updated list:

1 year old adult male, cinnamon colored, very tame

1 year old adult male, beautiful golden/buttercream color, tame, but likes to crab, brother to cinnamon male.

1.5 year old normal gray female, has had two sets of joeys, 1 set of twins (m/f), and 1 solo male

1 year old female, was chocolate colored as a joey, but is now gray, very skittish, but tame.

They all get along great and are currently housed together. I'm asking $500 for the 4 of them or $300 a pair. Individual gliders will be sold on a case by case basis.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2004, 05:04 PM   #9
Cjwest
Hi I am from Michigan and I am interested in one of your Joey's. We have a female now and I would like to get one for my 13 year old daughter for x-mas. She is very responsible and takes great care with her pets. We would give it a good home. Please email me with Price and where you are located I am willing to travel some distance or will meet you half way.

Old 11-24-2004, 11:41 AM   #10
Leyna
All of the gliders are still available. I also have 2 female joeys just OOP. They will be ready January 18th.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread