Peter Kahl awesome person to deal with! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
Peter Kahl awesome person to deal with!

I was lucky enough to incorporate to me breeding stock a female from Pete's genetic line of piebalds. As you may know Pete was the first one to prove out this variant. Dealing with him was a very pleasant experience. Everything went without a glitch and he did everything in his power to send me a top notch animal. If you are trying to get into the piebald market I strongly encourage to give Peter Kahl animals a serious thought.

Best regards.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:40 PM   #2
jkobylka
oh yeah, he's awesome. Sold me a sweet little piebald female and has great customer service. It's awesome to buy from the guy who started it all.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:46 PM   #3
dhserps
Pete

is one awesome guy he doesnt have that nasty ego attitude I have several animals in my collection straight from Pete we just got through doing a deal where I aquired
5 adult 100% het pied proven breeders he replaced with the visual morph they are in excellent shape.
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2005, 10:27 AM   #4
The BoidSmith
Well this is a little overdue but as the saying goes “better late than never”. We worked with Pete a very good deal for an awesome 04 male albino boa 50% hetero for stripe. The animal is superb and will be used to breed a Rich Ihle salmon. Some heterozygous for sunglow are in the not-so-distant future! Pete is an incredible person that will do his best to make things work out for you. Thanks Pete!
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #5
Ed Clark
have been dealing with pete for many years,always healthy and well cared for boas and ball pythons.a person who you can trust.how many people can you say that about in this business.keep up the good work pete.cant wait to see all the awesome babies produced this year! ED CLARK

Old 06-19-2005, 01:35 AM   #6
JCCS
I have bought a couple of animals directly from Pete and boght several more that were produced by Pete. All were incredibly good looking animals. Both transations with him were very smooth and professional. He is one of the top guys in the business for a reason.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 07-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #7
Scales N Things
We recently bought a 1.0 100% het pied, and a 1.0 100% het albino from Pete, and the experiance was excelant. Just as we called him to verify that the snakes were a go to ship, he was dialing our number, lol. He was absolutely great to do business with, and we seriously hope to do more in the future.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
Scales N Things
Oops! The above post was from Laine Gallagher and John Sanders of Scales 'N Things Sorry!!!!!

Laine Gallagher | John Sanders
Scales 'N Things

Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #9
The BoidSmith
Pete does it again. Awesome service and even better animal.

Thanks Pete!

Old 11-22-2006, 09:53 PM   #10
morphevolutions
Agreed, I recently bought a beautiful Piebald male from him. Service was good, price was excellent, and quality top notch. Do not hesitate purchasing from Pete.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!