For Sale Sonoran Boa Clutch Hypo 100% het leopard and 100% het leopard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
alexandersaks1
Sonoran Boa Clutch Hypo 100% het leopard and 100% het leopard

Got into some trouble with my landlord and i have to get rid of all of my snakes. im pretty stressed about this task. anyways, im looking to move this clutch as a group but would consider offers for individual snakes. they were born last fall to a possible het leopard female who was positively not het leopard haha. Sire was a hypo leopard. Group is made up of 4 hypo 100% het leopards and 10 100% het leopards. I have not sexed these nor do i plan to unless someone wants individual snakes. All are eating great, most are hissy little snots but none have ever bitten. typical CA attitude they always calm as they age. Price for the group is 700 plus shipping or picked up in NYC. easiest to reach me via email at alexander.saks@gmail.com

attached are pics of two of the hypos and two of the normal het leopards. also have pics of the parents

Have a big group of adult leopard and leopard variable hets that ill need to move as well. most of them are just reaching breeding size and are virgins. the group includes 1.1 hypo leopard, 0.1 leopard 66% het albino, 0.1 leopard 66% het anery II, 1.1 salmon 100% het leopard (Russo line salmon), 1.0 leopard, 1.0 100% het leopard 66% het albino, 0.1 66% het leopard 66% het anery II. I also have a younger smaller male anery II 66% het leopard. and tons of racks and feeders and its just an absolute nightmare what im going to have to deal with haha but everything i have will be sold very cheap. not sure if i can ship the adults theyre all 6-10 pounds or so.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2016, 06:42 PM   #2
mikedahitman87
I'd be very interested in seeing some of your older Leopard stuff. Any background info on the hypo Leopard pair? Are they pure sonoran?

Old 02-24-2016, 07:39 PM   #3
alexandersaks1
edit: there are now the 4 hypo 10% het leopards and 8 100% het leopards. group price reduced to 650 for the 12
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2016, 08:42 PM   #4
alexandersaks1
All of these babies have been sold. will be listing adults shortly
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!