Wanted LF: Ivory Blood, Savu, F Black white lip - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
LF: Ivory Blood, Savu, F Black white lip

I can't afford everything right away and most I could use pay plans, but here is my list and when I am looking to afford them. I am searching now because I want to find the right breeder and exact right snakes for me, even though finances are tight right now.

This is basically my birthday wish list, lol, which is Jul 1 hint hint. Sure would be nice to find the rest of my dream but know I can't have it all so ill settle for what I can find and afford at the time. Keep my email if you have any upcoming hatchlings. Toozin@icloud.com

For the ivory blood, I was thinking around October but it depends a lot on price and flexibility of payment plan. If you have a male young'un to sell sooner, I can afford a small deposit (maybe $100) on the first of June and depending on the full cost possibly have one paid off in 90 days. Just drop me a line and we can talk!

I am looking for an adult (pref female, but this is not essential) Savu python. Doesn't have to be huge, but I don't want a tiny wormy little baby. For a Savu I was thinking by August... Or just whenever one shows up.

Finally I have an adult male southern black white lip. I am looking for an adult or sub adult female, may settle for a baby. The soonest I can do this would be July and even that is only if your payment plan is extremely flexible. Ideally, October.
Alternately if I find no females I may make my 9' black phase southern white lip available as trade. $1200 value as that's roughly what I paid.

Other interests, not as important to me but if you're not having luck finding buyers come look for me and see what we can work out...
Blue tegu(sub/adult)
A nice retic like ivory or plat calico stripe
Blue beauty snake
Male silver streak BP, any age, above average looks
Blood boa, above average
Adult Dominican red mtn boa
Het sterling (has to be after October, LT pay plan)
Female ghi combo
Female ghost boa cons, het Moonglow must look above average
Leucistic rainbow boa with heterochromia, blue/black eye pref with size but will take a baby can start a payment plan probably in late August or sept

Yup I think that's basically my exhaustive list! Why so many snake plans, one might wonder? Rather simple. I love snakes and reptiles. I volunteered in rescue and tried for two years to get a college degree in herpetology but I kept getting more sick as the years passed and I gave up on the dream of becoming a herpetologist, rescue worker, and a breeder.
Well, not anymore. I'm following my heart and trying to do as much as I can with all the time left, as I am terminally ill within the next 10 years or so. I am literally living like I am dying, with no regrets. Once I am home, my husband, sisters, brother, mother, cousins and closest friends already know what animals they prefer to take and keep and which ones they would foster and find good homes for. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463741191.411223.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  215.9 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!