Things I am asking Santa for this year! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-04-2004, 06:40 PM   #1
hill4803
Things I am asking Santa for this year!

Here's my list:
more striped albinos
some gold dust day geckos
female ball pythons (normals, no morphs...I haven't been THAT good this year
a new rack (someone else can build it!)
some healthy offspring from my leos, boas and other various breeding projects
and I guess I want world peace too!

I can hardly wait to see what Overton's list looks like!!!

Old 12-04-2004, 07:34 PM   #2
WizardLizards
Well if Santa is a leo breeder..........

I would love a breeding pair of co-dominant snows,
and about 10,000 meal worms.........

Old 12-04-2004, 09:13 PM   #3
StinaUIUC
That should be incomplete-dominant snows

I wouldn't mind getting free crickets for life....lol Or a landlord who isn't a pain in the neck.

Old 12-04-2004, 09:44 PM   #4
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardLizards
I would love a breeding pair of co-dominant snows
Me too! I’d take a trio though. Also some hybinos and bell blazing blizzards.

Hey, it doesn’t hurt to dream. . . . . .

Old 12-04-2004, 10:03 PM   #5
Milwaukee Reptiles
My Wish List....

Is too damn long that I don't know where to start. Not only leos, but I need more shipping supplies, 48 inch UVB bulbs for the dragons, more ceramic dishes, a new custom rack, a few ranco thermostats, a temperature controlled room, ect ect ect. Not to mention enough leos to start a snow and a stripe project (or at least add some females to my LVPA and SHTCTs).

Maybe santa could be really nice and drop off a new genetic leo morph in my incubator (blue albino anyone ). Don't crush my dreams it could happen!!!

You think it would be OK to ask for 2X as many leos since my birthday is coming up too (dec 18)? Anyone who wants to give me a bday/christmas present can mail it directly to me... It'll be a suprise when I get the box . Hey I can dream can't I?

And for the record, it does suck to have a bday so close to christmas... I always get screwed because people already spent their money on christmas... I guess I have to do it the traditional way and work to get money to get leos

Old 12-04-2004, 10:04 PM   #6
jpatino
list from santa

2 green tree pythons in a tree

Old 12-04-2004, 11:22 PM   #7
LadyGecko
On the First Day of Christmas The Postman brought to me One SHCT

On the Second Day of Christmas the Postman brought to me
Two Jungles and One SHCT

On the Third Day of Christmas the Postman brought to me
Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On The Fourth Day of Christmas the Postman brought to me Four Albinos(Trempers) Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On the Fifth day of Christmas the Postman brought to me Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos(Tremper) Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On the Sixth day of Christmas the Postman brought to me Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos(Tremper) Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On the Seventh day Of Christmas the Postman brought To me Seven Giants (Carrot Head-Carrot Tail tail) Six Hybinos Five Blazing blizzards Four Albinos(Tremper)
Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On The Eighth Day Of Christmas the Postman brought to me Eight Snows Seven Giants (Carrot Heads-Carrot Tail) Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos (Tremper) Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

On The Ninth day Of Christmas the Postman brought to me Nine Red Stripes Eight Snows Seven Giants (Carrot Head-Carrot Tail) Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos (Tremper) Three Blizzards Two Jungles and One SHCT

One The Tenth day Of Christmas the Postman brought to me Ten Rainwater Albino Patties Nine Red Stripes Eight Snows Seven Giants(Carrot head-Carrot Tail) Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos (Tremper) Three Blazing Blizzards Two jungles And One SHCT
On the Eleventh day Of Christmas the Postman brought to me Eleven A.P.T.O.R'S Ten Rainwater Albino Patties Nine Red Stripes Eight Snows Seven Giants(Carrot head-Carrot Tail) Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos(Tremper) Three Blizzards Two Jungles And One SHCT
On the Twelfth Day Of Christmas The Post Man brought to me Twelve Blue Bodied and Purple Spited Leos Eleven A.P.T.O.R"s Ten Rainwater Albino Patties Nine Red Stripes Eight Snows Seven Giants (Carrot Heads -Carrot Tails) Six Hybinos Five Blazing Blizzards Four Albinos(Tremper)Three Blizzards Two Jungles And One SHCT

"Nough Said?

LMAO
Sandy

Old 12-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #8
LadyGecko
Please excuse the typos-my fingers got tired and I REALLY REALLY miss the edit button-LOL!!
Sandy

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

Old 12-04-2004, 11:30 PM   #9
LadyGecko
Blue Bodied Purple Spotted
"not Spited!!"

Where is that dam EDIT button???
Sandy

Old 12-05-2004, 01:36 PM   #10
riverjop
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
Here's my list:
more striped albinos
some gold dust day geckos
female ball pythons (normals, no morphs...I haven't been THAT good this year
a new rack (someone else can build it!)
some healthy offspring from my leos, boas and other various breeding projects
and I guess I want world peace too!

I can hardly wait to see what Overton's list looks like!!!
Ro!...I want a Eddie Ricenbacher guitar! and for it to stop snowing! My leo's hate snow! (maybe I should bring there cage inside?.....Hmmmmm)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!