INQUIRY: Keith at Chameleon Counters??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:14 PM   #1
PeterFromme
INQUIRY: Keith at Chameleon Counters???

Hey,

I noticed on kingsnake that he has a couple of C.cerastes available that I'm interested in purchasing.

I did a search, and the information seemed a bit dated, and scatter brained... :eek3:

Please let me know if this is a reputable person to buy from. Was it a smooth transaction?

Thanks,

Peter Fromme

Old 12-08-2004, 12:39 AM   #2
EriksReptiles
I bought a female crested gecko from chameleon Counters and it went PERFECT! I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him in the future. She was perfect in every way and breeds like a charm, although this was earlier in the year. THANKS ERIk

Old 12-08-2004, 12:45 AM   #3
Tim Cole
Thumbs up A little crazy perhaps...

Keith is honest about his animals. I have bought and sold with Keith for about 10 years. He will do you well with your deal. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

Old 12-08-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Thumbs up

For what its worth Ive never bought anything from Keith but have had the oppertunity to meet him and his wife at their shop on one of my journeys to Copperas Cove and they are up standing ppl they care about their animals and their customers.....they are definitly in my book to buy from

Old 12-08-2004, 11:56 PM   #5
lanceheads
Keith is a good guy! AND a gentleman.
Randal and Bonnie Berry
TexasReptiles.com

Old 12-11-2004, 11:26 PM   #6
Reptile Locators
Thumbs up Keith is a Great Guy! No worries!

Keith is an AWESOME.........Guy to Deal with and his word is good his animals are exceptional Dealing with Keith was a great experince.

Peace Out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!