Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2004, 02:28 AM   #1
Dennis Hultman
Thumbs up Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks

After reading several threads on the Board Of Inquiry I decided to purchase a rack system from Casey at Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks.

I received my rack quickly and the transaction was positive.

This was my first purchase of a rack and my second purchase from someone I located on Fauna.

This is a great resource for someone new to reptiles

Thank You,

Dennis Hultman

Old 12-27-2004, 04:57 AM   #2
DAND
Glad to hear Fauna inquiries have brought you postitve dealings. I don't know who your first dealings were with, but I've done business with Nature's Spirit [Casey and Darla] several times and it doesn't come as a suprise that your experience was a good one.

Old 12-29-2004, 02:16 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
The other was Isis Reptiles. Nice people

Dennis Hultman

Old 12-30-2004, 12:00 AM   #4
BallPyFan
I just picked up my rack this morning from NSR, and Casey gave me a tour of the workshop and their snake rooms Not only do they make good racks, but their animals are wellfed, wellkept, and visibly healthy, and I left with a snake to put in the new rack also!
Katrina Gunn

Old 01-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #5
gila7150
I received my incubator from Natures Spirit this morning and it looks great. I ordered the one with the Helix DBS-1000 thermostat. It's a really nice design and looks very well put together. Casey told me he could have it ready to ship in 7-10 days (which seemed very quick) and he shipped it in 5 days! I really appreciated the quick turnaround since I have a few snakes that look like they're ready to drop eggs any day

I can't wait to put it to good use...thanks Casey!

Old 01-19-2005, 05:52 PM   #6
Alias47
I just got back from picking up my racks from Casey. These things are AWESOME...great product...but beyond that he is a genuinely great guy. He took me into his home and showed me his snakes...which I think is a very generous thing (BTW, he has some of the most BEAUTIFUL boas I have EVER seen first hand). We talked for over an hour...loaded up my racks...he mentioned he also had a rack that was new, but got damaged in shipping and was repaired and sold it to me for a GREAT price.

I mentioned that I was headed to a gas station...because I had run out of wiper fluid on the way there (if you have ever driven in the midwest in winter...you will understand)...he went in his garage and found a partial bottle for me...I cannot say enough about him.

I am completely impressed with the entire transaction and am looking forward to ordering more racks from him as soon as I can.

Thanks Casey...I appreciate everything.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:11 PM   #7
DAND
If everybody conducted business like Casey and Darla the BOI would be one big Good Guy list.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:04 PM   #8
brucestephenson
Incubator Question For Chris Raden.

I am thinking about buying one of their incubators for leopard gecko eggs. The big digital Helix PVC one. Or, maybe the digital hovabator. Which one did you buy and how has it worked out so far? Thank You! Which one would the rest of you buy from them? I want to maintain the same temperature with wildly fluctuating room temperatures.

Old 01-20-2005, 12:09 AM   #9
BallPyFan
Derek, did you get the impression Casey is proud of his reptiles? LOL And for good cause. I thought it was worth putting a few extra hours on my drive home from Indiana.

Hey Casey...I'll be in touch later in the spring for another rack...my crew will be outgrowing their baby rack by then!

Old 01-20-2005, 08:13 AM   #10
gila7150
Bruce, I purchased the large model with the digital Helix thermostat. I'm still waiting on my woma to drop her clutch (could be today or tomorrow) so I haven't incubated anything in it yet. However, I've had it set up since I received it and it's been holding perfect temps.

I'm not sure what you mean by digital hovabator. I know Casey also offers the incubator with a wafer/digital Love thermostat combination. That model is probably fine too but I've used Helix products before so I decided to go with the Helix model.

It's a nice unit and it would definitely hold a lot of gecko eggs. Email Casey if you have any questions or concerns. He's quick to respond to email and he was very helpful when I was trying to make a decision on which incubator to go with.

Good luck,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!