For Sale ATOM and other Rare European Morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 07-02-2017, 03:47 PM   #1
Reeptiles
ATOM and other Rare European Morphs

Hey everyone, I am pleased to be able to offer a good number of animals from the ATOM project, among others. If you're not familiar with the ATOM stuff, it stands for "Albino, Toffee Belly, and Other Morphs". In this case the other morphs are Dutch Hypo and Caramel. I have teamed up with Neil Richards from the UK to bring these uncommonly seen morphs to the US. Two of the most exclusive animals I have for sale are the "Ignition" - which is a double visual Toffee Belly and Dutch Hypo (also 100% het caramel and albino!). The other absolutely insane animal is the "Caramel Ignition" - which is a triple visual recessive morph of Caramel, Toffee Belly and Hypo (also 100% albino)! To my knowledge this one is likely a world's first!

I have decided to post the whole list and you can inquire for individual pics. I have current weights on all the animals. Keep in mind that Neil is still progressing with these projects and anything I may not have now, I will soon. He has done some quintuple het/ quad visual pairings, etc. so I'll have more of this stuff and even more advanced pretty soon. Eggs are incubating now!

20. Toffee Belly (100% het albino, caramel and Dutch hypo = Het ATOM) Female. Has a kinked tail above the vent. $650
21. Caramel (100% het toffee belly, albino, and Dutch hypo = Het ATOM) Male. $750
22. Caramel Ignition (visual caramel, Dutch hypo and toffee belly/ het albino) Male. World’s First? $2500
23. Ignition (visual Dutch hypo, toffee belly/ het albino and caramel) Female. Very rare. $2000
24. Toffee Belly (100% het albino, caramel and Dutch hypo = Het ATOM) Female. $700
25. Toffee Belly (100% het albino, caramel and Dutch hypo = Het ATOM) Female. $700
26. Frost (visual caramel and Dutch hypo/ het albino and toffee belly) Female. $1750
27. Probable 100% quad het ATOM- got mixed up. Male. Inquire for Price
28. Arctic. Male. $800
29. Frost (visual caramel and Dutch hypo/ Poss. Het albino and toffee belly) (from quad het ATOM X quad het ATOM pairing). Male. $1250
30. Poss het Diablo. Male. $250
31. Anaconda het Diablo. Male. $675
32. Anaconda het Diablo. Male. $700
33. Frost (visual caramel and Dutch hypo/ het albino and toffee belly) Female. $1750

Thanks a lot for looking! Check out our Facebook page Prismatic Reptiles to see what all we're working on!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2018, 12:23 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
I know this post is well over a year old, however I was wondering if/who bought the condas “het” diablos?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!