Free Pet quality Male Ball Python ( Central Florida only ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 12:07 AM   #1
Eric Ivins
Free Pet quality Male Ball Python ( Central Florida only )

I have one male PET QUALITY Ball Python available to a good home. He was Captive Hatched in late 2003. When he was purchased he was the same size/weight of all the other Ball Pythons in the shipment. However, he has grown maybe 2 inches since I've had him, despite feeding him a p/k medium sized mouse every 5-6 days. I don't know if he will get any bigger that what he is now. I also don't know how his lifespan may be affected. He may live out his years as a "mini" Ball Python. Other than his size, he seems very healthy. Since he came in late in the season, he might very well be a "Bush Baby", meaning he was plucked from the egg prematurely and this is how he was affected. It could be genetic also; I have no idea. I just want him to go to a good home where he can live out his life. If interested please E-mail me at eivins@cfl.rr.com. He is for pick up only in the Central Florida area. I'm located in Melbourne, and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet someone. Thanks, Eric
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2005, 08:15 AM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Ivins
Since he came in late in the season, he might very well be a "Bush Baby", meaning he was plucked from the egg prematurely and this is how he was affected.

Eric,

I am sure someone will take him off your hands and give him a good home. Sometimes there are Balls that just don't grow as well to begin with but will catch up sooner or later. I have one female ball that I hatched last year that would not eat on her own for a long time but now is growing like mad and I have had babies hatch and eat normal but not grow until one day when they seem to explode and catch up to the rest within a few months.

One thing "Bush Baby" does not refer to the animal being plucked from the egg prematurely. Bush Baby" refers to young Ball Pythons being collected from the "Bush" (the wild).

Old 02-14-2005, 08:01 PM   #3
jemhidiahssj4
Interested in your BP male

Hey Eric I live in Orlando and am interested in maybe taking that ball off your hands. Just wanna know if you have any pics. maybe a weight and if you are willing to give him away with his habitat. Get back up with me as soon as possible. I have one female BP as of right now and have been looking to get a healthy male.

Old 02-15-2005, 03:43 PM   #4
jemhidiahssj4
hey Eric still waiting on a reply from you. Sent you e-mail but dont know if you got it. well im still interested in adopting that male BP from you. K well I hope to hear back from you soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread