Will trade coca cola machine for cages... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 05:40 PM   #1
Eric East
Will trade coca cola machine for cages...

I have an old, working coke vending machine in good cosmetic and mechanical condition. It's probably 20-25 yrs old. I would like to trade for "3" 6ft. cages but, will consider other offers. No glass aquariums please.
I'm in IL. and due to the size/weight of this machine, shipping would be cost prohibitive. However, for the right deal, I would be willing to drive a few hours to deliver it.

If you're interested, I can supply pics.

Thanks!

Eric
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
djcboa
eric,
i have several large cages that i have to get rid of due to space limits of my house. They are a 125 gallon glass aquarium with sliding screen tops, and a 4*2*2 handmade cage.
I read your post and you have stated that you are looking for 6 foot cages, but i could cut you a heck of a deal if you take these off my hands. I am in Il so shipping could be illiminated if you decided that you would like these cages.
david

Old 02-20-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
djcboa
you can reach me by email djcboa2@hotmail.com

Old 02-20-2005, 04:23 PM   #4
Eric East
Thanks Dave but, I really need something larger as I am going to be keeping indigos in them. If your cages were 5-6ft we could possibly work something out.

Eric
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2005, 08:31 PM   #5
djcboa
i just measured the "125" and it measures at 60" long, 18 tall and 18 deep. Let me know if we can work something out.
thanks
david

Old 02-21-2005, 05:48 PM   #6
Eric East
I think i'll have to pass. we have small children and I don't think glass aquariums would be the best thing to use if you know what I mean.
Thanks though!

Eric
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread