one of my 05's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2005, 05:56 AM   #1
robin d.
one of my 05's

i have hatched out a few babies mostly double hets but i really like this one... what a sweetheart!!!

*does anyone else here smell gecko poop here but me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05 stripey.jpg (28.5 KB, 132 views)

Old 03-02-2005, 06:36 AM   #2
MatthewK
Awesome Robin! That is a killer, NICE looking stripe.

Old 03-02-2005, 06:53 AM   #3
Jeremy Letkey
Me likey.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #4
GeckoTracks
Thats one beautiful little leo. Are you going to be breeding some bold stripes this year at all? I was looking forward to one from you, if you have any this year let me know. thanks robin

Old 03-02-2005, 10:27 AM   #5
brucestephenson
Very Nice! Please post some pictures as it grows up!

Old 03-02-2005, 11:25 AM   #6
Gekkonida
Thumbs up

I love the colors. Would love to see a few photos as it continues to grow.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:31 AM   #7
USAGECKOS
Very nice Stripe Robin! It loks like it might lose most of the body pattern, but will keep the tail stripe. Could be very interesting!

Old 03-02-2005, 08:15 PM   #8
robin d.
i will keep you all updated... with her genes i expect her to get tangerine where she is losing the black but only time will tell (he has no ray hine line hypo) only nieves line tang and pure tangerine het stripe
i should have bold stripes this year. moms has already begun laying. Last year, i lost most ALL (but three... from moms and pops) my bold stripe(and all but 2 from my other bold stripe breedings), red stripe and red stripe crosses due to an incubator problem. i dunno about 30-40 eggs or so.
But this year should be good... plus i have an outcrossed male (descended from my line) breeding two very gorgeous bold patterned jungles... can't wait to see what they produce

Old 03-02-2005, 10:52 PM   #9
Ross Payan - LA
Looking good Robin... and Yeah I'll be smellin the gecko poop soon, lol!

Old 03-03-2005, 12:02 AM   #10
robin d.
yes your poop is coming
the reason why i asked if anyone smelled poop is because last nighht... i took out the screamer to weigh her and while she was on the scale she tried to take off so i frabbed her she bit me and then crapped on ME or so i thought... but after i cleaned me up and put her away i continued to smell hoy gecko poop....... me not being able to see very well looked and looked even check myself and cloths to see if she had shat on them and at one point i figured maybe the smell had got caught in my nose. about a half hour later i still smell it... so i begin to inspect my desk again WELL the screamer apparantly just didnt poop on me but she pooped on the scale, the desk and some poop manged to get under the scale.. gross... so i bring out my alcohol bottle and spray everything down to clean the gecko pooh... so finally after a total of an hour the poop smell was gone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!