For Sale Collection sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-31-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
AHonewood
Collection sale

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is it. Sadly I am taking a step away from the hobby due to well, life. Everything is for SALE ONLY. If it's not on this list, it's either sold or pending sale. Please do not ask about it. If something becomes available again, I will update this post. Cages will only be sold after all snakes inhabiting said cages are sold.

Please send all questions through private message.

Pricing.

I am looking to move these animals in a package deal, however I will do individual sales at higher prices. Reasonable offers will be entertained, but don't make an offer and then ask for a payment plan. All prices for individual sales are plus shipping and must be paid off by of the agreed upon limit(45 days MAX). A 25% non refundable deposit is required to hold any animal, with 15 days to pay off at least 50% of the total balance, or the animal will be put back up for sale(so a group sale helps us both ��).

Please send all questions through private message.

*Priority goes to a group sale.*

*Shipping is only available within the United States at the moment. All shipping will be done when weather permits, and receiver can guarantee safe pick up.

2017 1.0 Summit Pastel Jungle het. Vpi: 850 + shipping.
2017 1.0 Summit Pastel Jungle het. Vpi: 850+ shipping.
2017 0.1 Ferrari Pastel het. Vpi :1200+ shipping
2012 1.0 Lipstick Sunglow: 800+ shipping.

All prices are OBO.(Do not make an offer and then ask for a payment plan)
5 percent off to all vets and first responders.
5 percent off if you can show me proof of a gym membership.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!