For LOCAL Adoption: Halmahera boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 09:54 PM   #1
ChaosCat
For LOCAL Adoption: Halmahera boa

I have a Halmahera boa that was given to me in 2004. Can't get her to eat, she might eat treefrogs or house geckos, none of which I have available very often. Adoption fee is $15 and you must live in Washington state. She is for pick up only! You must also be able to prove you have access to house geckos and treefrogs and have knowledge of how to care for Candoia species.

Old 03-16-2005, 07:21 AM   #2
valarie_anne68
Thumbs up

I hope that you find her a good home, sometimes it is hard to do. I live in GA and I have a snake that will only eat tree frogs so I know how it is to have to come up with year round. Although I am sure that they are out a lot longer during the year here than they are up in Washington. I have a bit of advice, that if anyone is interested, may help in keeping year round supplies. I also have a pet store that gets them shipped in for me if I run out.
Good luck in finding her a great home! I give you a lot of respect for giving your time and helping her this far along.

Take care,
Valarie

Old 06-29-2005, 01:23 AM   #3
yrneh
halmahera boa

hi my ame is morgan henry and i am interested in your boa, i myself have a candoia boa it is a solomon island ground boa wich is very similar to the halmahera. my boa eats every other week and sometimes every third week this is normal, they do eat small mice at lease mine does and i do have alot of tree frogs that i am not far from. i am experienced with all sorts of lizards and snakes from uromastix to anols and from tiwan beuty snakes wich i also have to boas and pythons i have much experience becouse i helped a freind in a reptile shelter so i got to meet many cool reptiles and find homes for them tat were sooting if i am qualified to your expectations i would love and adore to have it my e-mail is down right now so give me a call at either 360-412-7417 or my cell phone at 360-350-2581.
thank you
morgan henry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread