Snow Rosy Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2005, 11:25 AM   #1
pch101
Snow Rosy Boas

Just like in Snow Boa Constrictors, Snow Rosy Boas are Rosies that display both anerythism and amelanism on the same specimen. Snow Rosy Boas are white with an ever so light hint of translucent pink patterning. In some light they look like they are a very pale pink color, and in other light they look pure white. Like the anerys, they have a solid black eye, and are truly a sight to behold. The Snow Rosy Boas that I work with were originally produced by introducing the anerytheristic gene from a Borrego anery into the Whitewater amel strain. I thought I would share a few pics. Now lets see if this works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Whitewater Snow male 4.jpg (74.7 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Whitewater snow male 7.jpg (59.7 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Whitewater Snow male 13.JPG (37.8 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Whitewater Snow male 18.jpg (71.8 KB, 164 views)

Old 04-06-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
reptilebreeder
Cool looking snake, James.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:57 PM   #3
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Cool looking snake, James.
VERY true John. But, is it coastal or desert? Does THAT GUY even know? LOL

Old 04-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
pch101
Allright wiseguy. Actually Wes, you are kinda right in that it is neither, and I have no way of knowing since it is the resulting offspring from a breeding of an amelinistic whitewater (which is an intergrade between the desert and the coastal) to a Anery Borrego (Coastal). So it is leaning slightly more toward Coastal, but there is no way to tell the exact percentages as the actual WWs are varying in their percentage ratios of coastal to desert as it is already. Am I making any sense? Anyway, Glad you both like him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!