Ball Python for Adoption in Michigan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2005, 10:45 AM   #1
SandraRae
Ball Python for Adoption in Michigan

I recieved a ball python as a gift. I have never had it sexed. It is btwn 1 & 2 years old and about 20" long (?). The reason I would like someone to adopt her is that although she seems healthy (takes a frozen mouse about once a week) and is doing well now, I did not really plan for her as much as I'd have liked.
I would like her to go to someone who would be able to provide her with the best life possible. Like I said, she seems perfectly healthy but I realize more and more how complicated caring for a snake for its whole life can be. I just want her to go to a "fancier"-someone who will appriciate her more than I can. I am completely a novice with reptiles-I don't know if she has any special pattern/color/characteristics. I don't have pictures of her but may be able to take some to post (if someone could tell me how ) I'm in Oakland County, Michigan. I don't know how much to ask for adoption either so if someone could help me out......are there any rescues/breeders near me that would be interested. I don't really want her to go to a "shelter"....as I said, she's is cared for-I can keep her til I find a home.

Old 04-20-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
frankykeno
Ball Python for adoption

Sandra, first let me publically compliment you for knowing your limits when it comes to a more "exotic" pet and actively seeking a new owner for this BP. It's always great to see someone that put's any animals well-being before their own need to "own" something unique. My family would be pleased to offer a home to your snake. We live in Northern Michigan and tho new to Ball Pythons are committed to being responsible snake owners. As well we have a reputable local vet who is very experienced in snakes if any problems arise. We are members of a number of good forums online as well. Please email if you want to consider us for your snake jojokeno@aol.com

Old 04-20-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
stupidclauton
thank you so much by doing the responsibe thing and giveing her to a person that is ablet o care for the animal. to many people get exotic animals and neglect them.

Old 04-20-2005, 09:16 PM   #4
evansnakes
I am also in Oakland County and would be happy to pick it up if you have not already made other arrangements. I have 20 years experience with ball pyhtons and keep almost 200 here now. Evan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!