2018 Desert Box Turtles (Luteola) 2019 Ornate Box (Ornata) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-19-2019, 11:16 PM   #1
SrpntHntr
2018 Desert Box Turtles (Luteola) 2019 Ornate Box (Ornata)

0.0.5 CBB Desert Box Turtles.
Unable to determine male/female at this size. They were hatched late 2018 and after getting them started they were brumated for a couple of months. Eating a wide variety of vegies with a lot of Dubias and nightcrawlers. The adults were originally far west TX locality and have been in captivity for many years. Even though these are "desert" box turtles they still require a humid environment, calcium/D3 supplements with a lot of protein and variety in their diet for good shell development. Not for beginners.

$125 ea or $550 for all 5, Buyer pays shipping, small box like this should be in the $50 range

0.0.2 CBB Ornate Box Turtles
Unable to determine male/female at this size. These were hatched May 2019.
They are eating small worms, roaches and chopped fruit and dandelions. Not sure on the exact locality as I have several that have been in captivity for many years after various highway injury rescues. Baby box turtles require a humid environment, calcium/D3 supplements with a lot of protein and variety in their diet for good shell development. Not for beginners.

$125 ea Buyer pays shipping

If someone buys all 7 baby box turtles I will sell the group for $775 and I will cover shipping.

I am a Texas Commercial Nongame Permit and Contolled Exotic Snake Permit holder

SOLD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!