Bad day turns great - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-14-2005, 09:55 PM   #1
ItsAHausFull
Bad day turns great

My son broke his wrist yesterday and is really bummed, it means he misses his play-off game in baseball.He was in a horrible mood untill he checked on his eggs in the incubator. He found a new little darling peeking out.She has the most beautiful coloring...the photo doesn't do her justice.The first two are today's get-well surprise. The next is from the same Mom last week.The last is Mom! She's about ready for the next clutch so her bellie is a little fatter then normal. Thanks Kirks Herp's.We got her at the White Plains Show,NY in Jan. and she's given us nothing but beauties and has the sweetest disposition.Talk about a mood enhancer!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6-14 babie 008.jpg (79.7 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 6-14 babie 019.jpg (67.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg eggs and baby 002.jpg (93.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 6-14 babie 029.jpg (50.0 KB, 115 views)

Old 06-14-2005, 10:02 PM   #2
WiteLeo
Thats wonderful! I could be having the worst day ever and seeing a new baby can change all that aslo.

I realy like the color on the 2nd one, they both have great markings.

Hope your son heals fast, what happend?

Old 06-14-2005, 10:17 PM   #3
ItsAHausFull
my son collided with a wall in gym class at school.They were playing "flag" football...heaven help me when football season starts in Sept... He's 10 yrs. old and has broken 3 bones,and torn the ligaments in his ankle twice! Can you guess why we call him "Crash". He's a riot ! He is working on finding a graphic of a Leo so he can paste it on his cast with "Gecko's Rock!" Hard to find a good leo type graphic...he wants a cartoon type pic of a leo....no luck so far.Ohh well...we have 6 weeks to find it!

Old 06-14-2005, 10:23 PM   #4
A_Kendergirl
LOL..I can draw a leo with a helmet oh it's head...that would be funny.

Old 06-14-2005, 10:24 PM   #5
StinaUIUC
hmm...I have one you can look at if I can find it

Old 06-14-2005, 10:32 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
Very cool babies and good timing to help your son out on a bad day.

Hope he heals up good!

Old 06-14-2005, 10:48 PM   #7
saltwaterreptiles
Here's something for your son, its one of the proof drawings I did while I was working on a graphic for Capital City Geckos.....

Hope he feels better soon....

Nice looking geckos!

Old 06-14-2005, 10:53 PM   #8
StinaUIUC
Ooh I found it...It's not really cartoon style...but I think its cute....lol You can use it on his cast if he likes it (I had to shrink the file to attach it...so if he does like it I can send you the original file)
Attached Images
File Type: gif stylized-leo2.gif (29.4 KB, 70 views)

Old 06-14-2005, 10:55 PM   #9
StinaUIUC
Oh that came out a lot larger than I thought it would...lol

Old 06-14-2005, 11:41 PM   #10
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAHausFull
my son collided with a wall in gym class at school.They were playing "flag" football...heaven help me when football season starts in Sept... He's 10 yrs. old and has broken 3 bones,and torn the ligaments in his ankle twice! Can you guess why we call him "Crash". He's a riot ! He is working on finding a graphic of a Leo so he can paste it on his cast with "Gecko's Rock!" Hard to find a good leo type graphic...he wants a cartoon type pic of a leo....no luck so far.Ohh well...we have 6 weeks to find it!
YOU CAN STEAL JENE JEKIN'S RAPTOR PICTURE! LOL!

ok, im sorry.

I like those 2 ^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!