how do breeders advertise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-23-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Clucky
how do breeders advertise

i have some females that will be ready to lay next season and will eventually have alot of eggs , just wondering how everyone gets rid of their babies and how much

Old 06-23-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
Milwaukee Reptiles
If you have a lot, get a website. If you're only going to have a few (or have some higher end leos, you can sell here for free (well not here, but on the classified section of faunaclassifieds). If you have a medium to large amount of leos, or a lot of normals, you may also want to consider buying a classified account on Kingsnake. I seem to sell more of my lower-end leos over there (but in a lot moer volume), and higher valued leos (but less volume) here.

Old 06-23-2005, 05:56 PM   #3
WiteLeo
Last year I sold me babies to firends and local pet stores at like $15-$20, real cheap. But this year I will be having about 50 babies, so I will need to post on the Fauna Classifieds. Fauna's looks realy good and its free.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:04 PM   #4
progeckos
I agree with the above posts. For the most part the internet is the best place to sell but reptile shows are another great place try depending on how many you have.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #5
Jadormdrache
I pull people off the street and tattoo my logo on their forehead.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:59 PM   #6
weswright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadormdrache

Old 06-23-2005, 11:53 PM   #7
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadormdrache
If it works for you.

You could spend $1000 on ebay to that guy who uses his head for advertisement... lol

...Or grab people off the street.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!