yummy giants - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-08-2005, 01:47 AM   #1
geckoguy_ottawa
yummy giants

Hi Guys,
It's been quite a while since I've posted some pics. I took these pics yesterday as my Jungle Giants have changed quite a bit over the last month or so.
First pic here is of my prized Jungle Giant male Magnus. This guy is really awesome! He hatched on March 20th and weights 56 grms. This pic was taken outside without a flash. It really shows his natural beautiful colouration.

This next little girl is named Candy. She's one of my female Jungle Giants that will be breeding later on this year. She hatched on April 5th and weights 40grms. This pic was also taken outside without a flash.

The little Jungle Giant girl is called Sugar. She's such a sweetie ( no pun intended ) She hatched on April 4th and weights 40 grms. Outside pic taken as well.

This last little guy is a male SHTCTB that I picked up yesterday. He's 100% A&M Gecko bloodline. I also picked up my last 2 female Jungle Giants as well. I'll post pics of the 2 new girls in a few weeks once their nice tangerine colouration starts to come out.

Well thats all the additions that I'll be doing for sometime. But then again I said that last year lol. I'll keep everyone posted on their progress. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Take care,

Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 AM   #2
Tang
wow jason, u have urself some nice looking animals!

Old 07-08-2005, 02:16 AM   #3
Manhattan Herps
very nice jason, that male is looking awesome, i like their names as well, good luck with them, they are fun to work with

Old 07-08-2005, 02:36 AM   #4
progeckos
Beautiful pictures and geckos Jason!! Keep up the awesome work…

Old 07-08-2005, 07:31 AM   #5
g&mgeckos
Jason, Great looking geckos. You should have some awesome babies this next season!

Old 07-08-2005, 10:32 AM   #6
nicolai
awesome!!!

All four of them are smokin!!!! You picked yourself some real nice ones.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Those all have awesome coloring, you got yourself some screamers there!

Old 07-08-2005, 10:43 AM   #8
saltwaterreptiles
Hey Jason, great group, can't wait to update your available page next season with a bunch of babies from those darlins'!

Old 07-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #9
geckoguy_ottawa
Thanks for the very nice comments everyone. I can't wait to hatch out some little Jungle Giant babies of my own. Next season will be lots of fun!
Take care,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!